ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 454050
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

y u always tell new games? n cant u change the game? if the answer is no then can u ask other players too? if they also say no then dont change...but if they say yes pls doo change...this game is booorriinngg!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

jeez man, i choose the game. this is not a democracy! i use new games because if re-use older games then and that is no fun. deal with it. the game is out, no take backs. read the rules. players have absolutely NO say in what the game is.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

But this game is booorrriiinngg!!!!!!! boring! atleast u can change it into somthing else new!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ugh could you stop bothering him? its a competition and anyone who has difficulty in any game can just vote no. besides this thread is about the facts, scores, games, etc. not about the discusions. the more we post the more difficult it is for him to have order in this tournament so the least you can do is tell him that on his profile.

P.S sorry if i was bold and sorry for adding another irrelevant comment on this thread

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

sorry.....im jus gettin bored of this....bt ill still play

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/213/agcarcane.png

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

here is me score
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg505/calebsi/loppy.jpg

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup got 1058 first time with laptop.he will screenshot later

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

I do have to say that I'd rather play a game that doesn't have a maximum score that you can get.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

mort-8804
calebsi-6279
killersup-1058

hey, i was trying out the game. i get it, u dont like it. yo comprendo. next time i will chose a better game.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup finds it much harder on the laptop also.not complaining.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Er, pickpocket, how many people will be eleminated this round? Just need to know how much time I need to invest in it, cuz I have 2 huge tests, and a large band concert this week.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

here is my shot at the title of ultimate armorgamer:

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg563/bladerunner679/Capture-1.jpg

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

4 people will be eliminated this round

Santi_