ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 72419
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

I walk into through the hole,into the next chamber and look around the 2nd chamber of the ganticombs

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I continue.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

for these kinds of games, it's kinda amazing if a single poster can keep up... let's go through the open door.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You find yourselves in Chamber Two.

Light from the ceiling bathes the chamber in a warm glow. On the eastern wall is a closed door with a keyhole. In the middle of the room is a dark pool of water. In the northwest corner of the room are five jugs of different sizes.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ok, let's examine each of the jugs.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I take as much water out by jug as I can.
I then look in the shallow pool.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

I go over the water, and examine the water.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Five clay jugs sit in the northwest corner of the rooms. Each one has a narrow neck of the same diameter. The smallest one appears to hold up to one quart and the largest one appears to hold up to five quarts with the other three holding two, three, and four quarts. You cannot see to the bottom of the jugs.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I give Talow, err, Sonic the brick sword because he is known for being good with them. Maybe a bit TOO good.
"It is not the Dawn of Light or something like that, but it'll do."

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Poizaz00 fills the two smallest jugs with the dirty water. The larger jugs do not seem to fit into the pool.

aamer13 examines the water. The water is cold and looks dirty. You cannot seem to see too far into the water.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I fill the larger jugs with the smaller ones.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I try to feel the bottom of the pool with my hand

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i pour the water from the 1st and 2nd jugs to fill the 3 rd jug. i then fill the 2nd jug with water. I pour the water from the 2nd and 3rd smallest jug into the biggest jug and pour all the water into the keyhole. I then take the water that remains into the smallest jug. then pour the first jug of its water so it is empty, If there is anymore water in the biggest jug i pour it into the smallest jug, then empty the smallest jug. If there is any more water in the biggest jug i pour it into the smallest jug. i empty the smallest jug. If there is any more water in the biggest jug i pour it into the smallest jug. i empty the smallest jug .

Long proces

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

sonicheroes95 has a clay sword.

Poizaz00 pours water from the two smaller jugs into the larger jugs and gathers more water to pour into the larger jugs. However, the water level is too shallow to fill the any of the jugs. The three quart jug and four quart jugs are filled.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I try to feel the bottom of the pool!

Showing 16-30 of 644