ForumsNews and FeedbackEasy Win of AP

17 5524
petarmih
petarmih
1 posts
Nomad

The new version should have an easyer way of making AP.

• 17 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

In a nutshell, the AG3 point system will be based on game achievements and forum reputation.

But seriously, the way it is now is too hard for you? It's basically centered around typing in a box and hitting a little black button, or clicking one of 20 squares underneath a game. I cannot think of a way to make this point system any easier when already very little effort is required to achieve a reasonably large amount of AP.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

There isn't an easy way to get AP, unless you farm, which entails dire consequences.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

what is farming??? 4 AP?

MistySmoker
MistySmoker
11 posts
Nomad

Earnings AP really isn't HARD more so as it's just vastly time consuming. All you gotta do is rate and comment on every game without spamming. (Meaning posting something that actually sounds like you played the game, not just putting something like "A&quot Getting these points doesn't amount to really much of anything unless you really hate the icons available to you. I'm happy with my snake to be honest, but I play a lot of games and therefore comment on and rate every game I play. Being top/high up on the player boards doesn't mean a thing, because the average person doesn't care how many AP you have.

MistySmoker
MistySmoker
11 posts
Nomad

And farming is pretty much the act of spamming comments on one game. For example:

You pick a game at random. You don't play the game or even care what the game is about. You go to the comments section and type something like this:
"A"
Then you refresh the page after 30 seconds is up and leave another comment on the same game, something like so:
"B"
You then refresh after yet another 30 seconds is up and leave yet another comment as follows:
"C"

You continue this pattern because every time you comment, regardless of the comment, you get points. This allows you to build up points very quickly without having to put any effort into how you build these points.

The problem? Farming isn't allowed. Your comments will be counted as spam and thereupon removed, which will take away all your points.

I have an issue with typing really long comments on a game/forum, then realizing I had something else to say or wanted to help someone out. I sometimes get told off by my friends in real life as they say I myself am farming. Firstly, the forums aren't a good place to farm. Secondly, I'm just an idiot like that. I don't pay attention and type and click way too quickly.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

You think AP is hard to get? I don't recommend this, but if you're desperate. . .

armorgames.com/play/5

rate that game, then go to the URL box and change the 5 to a 6.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Lolz I remember when those games just cam out good old days don't you think >.>?

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

Man, The Mind Bender... You had to check AG everyday 'cause those addicting games came out that fast

brian_0911
brian_0911
11 posts
Shepherd

yeah! I love armor games v3

ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

kool but i don't think their is a way of getting ap fast

ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

people who spam to get ap are just cheaters and what does it matter if you have low ap

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

If you want AP desperately like the guys in the current monthly leader boards just rate all the games.

sixshots
sixshots
83 posts
Nomad

I think they should bring out in-game achievements that give AP, but don't spam, you get your points taken away in the end

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I think they should bring out in-game achievements that give AP, but don't spam, you get your points taken away in the end

There won't be any AP given for anything in AG3.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

There won't be any AP given for anything in AG3.

Wasn't it pointed out somewhere that AP would be given for game activity instead of the current activities?
Showing 1-15 of 17