ForumsGamesPlants Vs. Zombies.

44 10377
kimkhaos
kimkhaos
3 posts
Nomad

I am addicted to this game. Are there any others out there? Also, is there another one like a second game? I would also like to know if there are any hints/cheats/help to getting coins on the game faster?
Thanks!

• 44 Replies
Freelance_X1
Freelance_X1
23 posts
Nomad

Very cute and funny game. I like the Zen Garden mode. Go Melon-pults!

LordofAges
LordofAges
21 posts
Shepherd

It's a fun enough little game, but just far too easy for me. I beat pretty much the entire game in one night while half asleep. It's cute and quirky and good for the casual gamer, but for serious strategy players it's just a boring timewaster.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

I have it on Steam. Beat adventure mode and all but one of the minigames (Zombotany 2, I would beat it but my PvZ isn't working anymore because my soundcard broke.) I Spent a lot of time farming money in Zen Garden for the Towering Wisdom achievement. The adventure mode is EXTREMELY easy though, the people saying they are having trouble beating must not be gamers.

gocto
gocto
48 posts
Nomad

I completed all this game. I really love it.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I love PvZ, but Survival Endless can get really frustrating after a while. Has anyone tried for the Immortal achievement on the handhelds? It's a pain.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Plants Vs. Zombies is a really fun game, but it does get a little boring after beating adventure mode. Crazy Dave is hillarious.

pksbeast
pksbeast
24 posts
Nomad

i know hacks

dric454
dric454
69 posts
Nomad

Well true plants vs zombies is an addicting game.
I Got addicted too!, Since you're referring to a tactical game...yes! there's a lot of tactical games out there! you just have to use google lol! and about the coins... the best way to get them is to use your zen garden regularly.. water the plants, give them music, and fertilizers but if you're getting impatient, you have always play the endless mode =)

johnny9116
johnny9116
13 posts
Nomad

I loved that game so much but it got old and boring for me be cause i already finished.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I love the game, my only complaint is the music.... It sucks. Hard.

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

very good game but after you make the story and the minigames and the challenges it get's booring and deleted

darkthc
darkthc
12 posts
Shepherd

fun game

johngold2
johngold2
8 posts
Nomad

i love plants vs zombies but i dont play it that much

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

I like it a little... I've beaten it and I have to say I absolutely hated the pool levels, and the giant zombies who threw imps were really annoying. After beating, I got very bored.

Delanyor
Delanyor
1 posts
Farmer

It'S a great game, because they look so funny!

Showing 16-30 of 44