ForumsGamesPlants Vs. Zombies.

44 10385
kimkhaos
kimkhaos
3 posts
Nomad

I am addicted to this game. Are there any others out there? Also, is there another one like a second game? I would also like to know if there are any hints/cheats/help to getting coins on the game faster?
Thanks!

• 44 Replies
peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Zombies better than plants

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

well, the games good but is flawed in many ways. you dont generate sun fast enough, you dont win. thats all you need in this game is sun and moon power to make plants. the computer is the only platform its good on. the games a 6/10.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I Always put the game down but I ran into a sum of money lately and now I have been trying out alot more games and I recently bought Plants Vs Zombies I think it is an alright defense game. It is certainly better than some free games out. I am pretty far into unlocked minigames and puzzles and shop. It seems that it can be really hard when I thought it was basically a kids game. But it is a good game I like twin sunflowers and gattling peas.

the computer is the only platform its good on

I wouldn't agree with you the IPad is another fun thing to play it on because you can collect sun way fast and the touch is very simple and easy to use
colony101
colony101
44 posts
Shepherd

I have it for Xbox 360 and I put cattails in water twin sunflowers in back and gating peas wherever and torchwood in front.
good way to get money = get your zen garden max plants size Dont sell them yet, by snail get chocolate give to snail he goes really fast for an hour plants produce money and walk away or do something else and you should get a lot of money an hour later.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

The only way to get coins faster is when you onluck the Marigold, but that's pretty close to the end of the Adventure Mode.

HappyBloodyUser
HappyBloodyUser
6 posts
Nomad

Game was awsome and i am hoping to play PvZ 2

popcorn2199
popcorn2199
17 posts
Nomad

The action replay available for the nintendo DS might have cheats.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

It's an addicting but still gets repetitive after a while.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I thought that the Zen Garden was pretty neat, but it stinks that you have to stay on that mode in order to earn coins. If they do make a Plants vs. Zombies 2, I'd like to see the upgrade plants and Imitater included in the Zen Garden.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

I thought it was really neat but i wish that you could go back in the adventure mode, for example if you on world 3-6 and want to play 2-8 for whatever reason you could. I don't know about iPad or pc but on touch you can't (or at least I don't know how).

ethanjensen
ethanjensen
29 posts
Shepherd

i was addicted to it about 4 months ago.
now i have a bunch of stuffed plants and zombies on my bed.
lol

jake455
jake455
16 posts
Nomad

I LOVE THE CREDITS!!! LOL Used to play this almost everyday before.... then got bored. The best way is playing survival endless then watch out for the diamonds or the gift boxes then after you grow the plant in the gift box, sell it.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Has anyone heard any news of a PvZ 2? I've heard a lot of rumors, and some pretty darn good hoaxes, but no actual proof that it's a project in progress.

jjsj
jjsj
18 posts
Peasant

[quote]It would be awesome on the 3DS
its is...as DSIware

Showing 31-44 of 44