ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow NOT to look like a noob in The Last Castle.

16 14547
dragonbronze
dragonbronze
7 posts
Nomad

In 'The Last Castle', I notice how high-ranking people(me included) refuse to let low leveled players into the game, reason being that they are too weak. This is a guide written by me to educate the low-level people how NOT to act like a noob in the game and instead act like you have played the game for years.

1.Invitation
Do NOT invite high-ranking players to join your game via the chat room. Doing so will let everyone know you need some help playing.

2.Speech in the Game's chat room
If you are lucky as to get high-ranking players into a low level average game, do not ask them why they are there, unless you want them out. Affirm them that you are 'stronger than you look'. DO discuss tactics with them unless you suck at the game, then you will look really bad. Impressing them with what you say in the room will help.

3.Game mannerisms
When in the game, firstly, do NOT quit the game. It is considered very rude to everyone and in The Last Castle, you can't survive if you don't have 3 players. Well maybe you can if the other 2 are still very strong. Anyway, also, know what nickname shortcuts to call them by. Usually, calling them by their classes will do. Calling them by their nickname shortcuts will also be accepted. DON"T call them dickbiscuit. When other people call you by your class, don't say that you have a name. Very noob mistake.

4.Play
In the game, you got to play as one of 3 characters. Don't play 1 class if you don't know how to play that class. Watch others play.
For Mages, mages tend to spam heal, as in you got to have your heal move and all the other submoves of heal maxed out. if a mage is bad, they will call you fail mage. Warriors are just there to kill off more monsters. don't stay at the center of the castle. Stomp is a useful AoE move for Warriors. Also, for Rangers, Focus is very important as a skill. Don't stay too close to monsters.

Thank You.

• 16 Replies
firebreather00
firebreather00
9 posts
Peasant

Anybody have a game similar?

Showing 16-16 of 16