ForumsSupport ForumKingdom Rush background glitch...

26 4509
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I noticed a weird glitch happening with the positioning of the background advertisement of the "Kingdom Rush" game all over the ArmorGames website today...

Wherever the background advertisement is present, it seems like the positioning of it is off. Normally, you click on the side banner (left and right) to go to the particular advertisement, but this time the 'clickable area' (for lack of a better word) is right smack in the middle of the website, usually positioned right over the message box on a profile or in the threads!
So every time you click on the message box to write there, instead... you click on the advertisement and a new window opens.

Maybe re-positioning of the 'clickable area' is needed here?

(@ Justin : I wrote this in a thread, because I'm at work and can't send emails to you, which would have been quicker... hope you don't mind and see it in time!)

• 26 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

It doesn't do that for me either. It works just fine clicking on the left and right ads. I don't think it is a problem with the site. It could just be one of those really odd AG faults again that usually go over time.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

The glitch may just be on Firefox. But it's annoying the hell out of me right now. Right in the center of the screen.

dragon303
dragon303
3 posts
Peasant

yea, like if you look around alot you can find it. i think its good just to let them know

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

the glitch is happening to me im useing internet explorer..its a huge invisable link smack dab in the middle of the page..its really annoying i cant do much

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

I've been playing all day today and yesterday. I've used many different browsers. I haven't encountered any glitches yet. It may just be an internet connection.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

it only started happening sometime in the past 8 hours.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

yeah its just on internet explorer...im on google chrome now and its fine.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

i SEEM TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. iT HAPPED TO ME5 MINUTES AGO

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Sorry for the last post my computer was lagg really bad and i didnt notice the CAPS LOCK was on. I mean the same thing but without the CAPS LOCK.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Yup....it happened once again, fail attempt to respond to this, and accidently clicked the invisible ad...
Internet explorer: ya
Google chrome: naw
Dragonico

ChuggaaconroyFan9001
ChuggaaconroyFan9001
3 posts
Nomad

1: I just found the glitch on this page. 2: How long should it take for it to stop? 'Cause I don't want to switch from Windows.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

its not their for me and i am using firefox. i havent noticed it at all.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

i noticed it on internet explorer...
if i click it it takes me to the app store... SO ANNOYING and its right on the place where u write comments so i end up going to that site A LOT!!!! ^_^

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

yeah just use a different browser for the time being it should be fixed within the day

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

Glad someone brought this up because I headed over here to do just that and found this thread. I was just anout to write this post and then -BAM- Hey, lets go to the Itunes store now!

Showing 1-15 of 26