ForumsNews and FeedbackBigger community bar

8 3487
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i think for ag3 there should be a bigger community bar because itll help newcomers.when i was a newcommer i never noticed the bar untill i played for 1 yr

• 8 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I agree it is a bit hidden, but it doesn't take that long to find it. You just need to be a bit observant. Maybe if they didn't increase the size but changed the color so it pops on the background. Not like an obnoxious neon color but better than black and gray.

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

Well when I first came to ArmorGames I didn't take much notice of the community button first because of the title. Usually I expected for it to be called "Forums" but maybe I'm just being a bit picky.

I agree with the idea but I would think out of curiousity new members will find out what it is. That was true for my case and I'm glad I did

- ArchKnight

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I noticed on my first time, but I totally agree. Also though, I think it should be relocated so it doesn't look too stupid seeing the other buttons then see COMMUNITY three times bigger than the other five buttons.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I like the idea of it saying forums too. Community just doesn't describe it as well. It is not like you can find people by going there and not even everyone posts in the forums.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

the community is called that as it is not just "a forum" it is several forums of differante types and names, also there are several forums like the dev forum and the art forum (forge) that feels more like a community than a forum and that is th goal, also this is AG it is mid-evil and a community sounds better than forum for that theme. plus it has been the community for a long time so changing it is a big deal to regulars(uhg... i have not been on i a while...)! though making it more visable would be a good idea but to tell ya the truth if you don't use AG enough or arn't into it enough to see the community button then you probaly shouldn't.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Maybe if they put it right on top of the game types then everyone would obviously notice it don't you agree.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

lets see, change color and size

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

yeah i agree make it say forum,make it more noticable.

Showing 1-8 of 8