ForumsThe TavernArmatars

123 19253
squelchyman
squelchyman
17 posts
Shepherd

This can be about anything like, which is your favourite armatar, your own armatar creation, basically anything to do with armatars because I simply love them.

• 123 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Meh I sorta hop from all the skullies. I had the ghost rider and that became "my" armatar. I like this one now. It's cool and looks like its laughing, so it's goo for me.
But I wouldn't dare touch Ernies armatar. Never

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

My armatar fits me. AceofSky = Ace of Sky. Come on everybody! It's basic math! Other than that no one I've seen lately uses this. But it fits me.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Mine too. Seeee. It's a loser face.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Is there someone who remembers when the last seasonal armatar contest was held? I want to say spring/summer 2010, but I'm not entirely sure.

I think this is the last one. For some reason I got an error message when trying to visit the site, but it's just lie the Waybackmachine. Use at your own risk, I guess.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I think this is the last one.

If spring 2010 was truly the last time the spring armatars were available, I think we may have ourselves a hacker right under our noses...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think we may have ourselves a hacker right under our noses

Does using inspect element to change a picture really constitute as hacking?
Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Im not using it at the moment but my favourite is the panda bear

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Does using inspect element to change a picture really constitute as hacking?

Users have been permanently banned in the past for using armatars they didn't have access to. It's still abusing the site's coding no matter what method they decide to use.
Torilu88
Torilu88
10 posts
Peasant

Really it doesn't count unless you unlock all of the Armaters, I like the rabbit and the squirrel

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Meh I sorta hop from all the skullies. I had the ghost rider and that became "my" armatar. I like this one now. It's cool and looks like its laughing, so it's goo for me.
But I wouldn't dare touch Ernies armatar. Never

no way man, stealing ernies armatar is taboo.

I like mine, it's boss.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Ive now found a much better armatar then the snake.
THE PTERODACTYL!

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well really I think we should be able to create them like when AG was in beta mode the users got to create they're own now we have to pick from a asortment.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Armatars suck horribly i only like my fav colors thats it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Oh goodie, had to wait a minute for the post to submit and it didn't even show up:

Users have been permanently banned in the past for using armatars they didn't have access to. It's still abusing the site's coding no matter what method they decide to use.

It's still silly to ban over changing to a previous armatar. It's just a picture after all.
when AG was in beta mode the users got to create they're own

We never got to create our own.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

It's still silly to ban over changing to a previous armatar. It's just a picture after all.

I think they take it as hacking. That's why they perma ban people for that.
Showing 61-75 of 123