ForumsThe TavernArmatars

123 19254
squelchyman
squelchyman
17 posts
Shepherd

This can be about anything like, which is your favourite armatar, your own armatar creation, basically anything to do with armatars because I simply love them.

• 123 Replies
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

My unicorn pony is cute. There are no kitten armatars so I settled for a pony.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

The reason I like my armatar is because it's mysterious and creepy.(at least that's what I think) And it reminds me of Medusa,(not my fav though)the snake haired lady that turns people into stone.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup has found no armartar that he likes more and if killersup used more common armartars then norbody would recognize them(hmm remind anybody of a certain locked forum)??

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

What can I say? I've basically trademarked this armatar. When I post something, you can tell just by looking at the armatar that it's me.

Quite useful when I need to skim over an older thread to look for my posts.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

They don't have a lot of seasonal ones anymore, so I guess I'm stuck with this one (unless I use one of the poo ones they saved for high level people :P ).

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I really like the armatar I use right now and I'm not planning to change it. Butterflies are beautiful and blue is one of my favourite colours, so I can't ask for more

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I've had this one for quite some time now. Maybe I'll change it when I come across one I fancy more, but for now this one gets the job done.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I like mine cause my toucan looks like DERP XD.
And cause i havent really seen any other people have this armatar.

<-----------------------

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

My favourite armatar is the one I'm using now.
Really ******.

<--------

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

I'm using the green shield until I get the rabbit one. I heard it was 375 AP.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

@ Cenere
Thanks for the tips of amatar art. BTW, when is the next amatar art contest?

I like the one I have but I would like to see more females-in-armor choices so I guess I have to draw my own?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

BTW, when is the next amatar art contest?

Current estimate is "Never". Mainly because there is no sense in making an armatar contest as a regular user, and also because, at least the representative for the staff, has shown that the suggestion and pleas about getting some of the armatars uploaded the same way the other were back in the days, should not even be justified with a reply.

But well, there is nothing stopping you from making a few anyway. I have two made for the off chance that custom armatars will be allowed one day, and if nothing, it at least gives you some practice on making icons anyway. It can be useful.
jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Well i like my Centaur thing, because it's not something you see everyday, except for LucasDaLegend.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

im pretty sure mine is satan... but u never know

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I like Snake the original helmet looking one but I usually change a lot when I unlock new armatars.

Showing 31-45 of 123