Forums

ForumsFlash Games

To play for fun... Or to play for points... THAT is the question.

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 5, '08 at 8:19pm

kamakozei

kamakozei

97 posts

both

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 1:01pm

unrealtron13

unrealtron13

171 posts

For fun, I leave coments to the creators to now what I think

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 1:18pm

turret

turret

1,677 posts

Yeah it depends on the day cause some days i feel like messing around in games but then some days i do it for points

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 1:32pm

eyetwitch

eyetwitch

780 posts

Well I play the games and comment for points almost always. Unless its just a great game...in which i will play it often :) but since most games are generic repeats and boring i just do that for points. But most of my points are from the forums, which i do for the community. I like chit-chatting and debating.

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 3:29pm

IRuleya

IRuleya

221 posts

i will always play for the fun and to keep the games going on the tavern.  But i will also play it because i can get a few points every day with it!

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 4:46pm

nmt17

nmt17

130 posts

i just stared playing here for games to have fun the points are just like a little bonus

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 6:52pm

kielzanie

kielzanie

471 posts

at sometimes, i play for the points. but then after that, i just play for fun, thats what most people do.

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 6:54pm

chillskill

chillskill

62 posts

pobadly i play this for both but more over to the fun side of it not so much points^^

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 7:04pm

drakokirby

drakokirby

1,680 posts

So always want to play to enjoy how well made the game is, not to see how much points you can get from it. This is a big flaw in the world. Learning to enjoy and to be serious. I play games to see how good the creator of the game is at making and designing structures for games.

Posted Jun 14, '08 at 7:18pm

Aaroniscool

Aaroniscool

232 posts

I usually play for fun. The games i like i leave at least a rating. But  I leave comments on some of the games too...