ForumsSupport ForumTo play for fun... Or to play for points... THAT is the question. (In a different place.)

13 2982
Breakinggood
Breakinggood
22 posts
Nomad

I want to know who out there actually plays these games for points only, I made some mistakes with some people, and I now want to know who plays for fun, and who plays for points. (This will all add up to another exciting forum.)

• 13 Replies
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Haha, well I usually play only a select few games. Some I know from other sites, or I will play the games that at least have a 8.5 rating or higher. I guess you could call me a pretty picky gamer!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

I play select genres. I rate every game I play, but I very rarely play new games just to rate them.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well, like I said, I am a picky gamer. I will usually only play games under 8.5 if they are made by great makers like John, but if someone recomends a game, i will usually play it.

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Ya, I also only play the really high-rated games, and sometimes the really low ones . Though I leave good comments on new games that come out (and on some old ones).

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

i play for fun:80%
i play for points:20%

if u play 4 points, whats the point if ur not having fun

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

patience is whats needed to gain points
spammers dont have any
there arent much spammers anymore
but there will always be more

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

fun, c'mon spammers like points cause they feel the need to be better then everyone. sad but true.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Aside from that you can techincally gain points without playing a single game, but its a waste with all the sweet games here. Unfournately our top ranked member is a huge spammer, that just makes our site look bad.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yea what Bigbowla532 said.

games are not wasted they are made for evey person

have you noticed no game has 0 favorites?

There are always those popular ones but dont forget the others

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

I try to just get as much fun out of the site I can, and try to help everyone. I use to care about points a lot more, until I realized what's the point of being on the top of the list if no one really likes you, and your just wasting everyones time. Spammers really just make me mad, if you are like them, and like clicking your mouse a lot, and feeling accomplished for it, then This is the game for you, not this website!

minimarg
minimarg
27 posts
Peasant

I play 100% for fun I don't really care about AP!

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

I play games 95% for fun becuase they are.I love flash games.
I play games 5% for points.I like playing the games alot but the points are good too.

Alien_Galaxion_X
Alien_Galaxion_X
11 posts
Nomad

Ges are mostly for fum, but some people think that earning AP is the only good thing to do around here.

Showing 1-13 of 13