ForumsSupport ForumCommon glitches

28 5347
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Please note that there are many glitches on this site. They probably will be fixed, and they occur quite often.
Heres a list I created:

Please look here too

PLEASE NOTE:
1. I do not post game glitches/cheats.
2. Some glitches will be fixed during site updates.
3. FireFox is recommended. If you have an excessive amount of glitches, swith to FireFox.
4. Restarting you browser or refreshing usually fixies it up, but it may occur again.
5. There are many glitches with this site. please do not complain.

1)Gold King:If you see that you are gold king for no reason, refresh the page.
2)Repeated comment: If you comment and your comment is a repeat of the last comment made or has no words at all, the 30 second rule applies and you must wait or refresh.
3)38 years ago: If you go to the community forum page you may see all sections say "38 years ago by______." Just refresh.
4)404: If you see a 404 error repeat the page sveral times. If it doesn't appear and you are on somebody's profile page, that user is banned.
5)Loss of AP: Its not a glitch, something you made was deleted.
6)Disappearing act: If anything is missing from the page, refresh or restart your browser.
7)???: If a random message that comes up that doesnt make sense to you, refresh.
8)Back Home: When you rate a game you return to the homepage and the game isn't rated. Also if you try to add it to favorites, it will send you to the hompage. No known fix. Restart browser.
9)Flashy Backround: Once in a while the blue backround may flash over your other stuff while scrolling down. It is related to sql errors.
10)Cant access chat: No fix.
11)Missing images: Turn off adblocker and that kind of stuff.

These are all the glitches i could think of.

• 28 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well i know i tried my best to get some junk out of the S and S part of the forums.

i just had to do sumthing......

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Wow thanks!
I had the 38 years ago thingy and when the 404 thingy occures.(In my profile!)
Thanks again.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well no problem i guess

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Hey thanks this really clears it up for me great advice but how do you add to favorites

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

go to the top of the game and click the heart with the plus on it to add to faves

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

well the 38 years ago thing, i hit refresh a few times, it takes like a minute and a half to go away, you should add that. but thanks it helps alot Faved

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well for some people it only takes a refresh...and anyway i have lots of thing to add to it anyway,

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

ahh, its nice too see the glitch posts loosen out

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

Really useful, glad you made this.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

great list very intresting
didnt know there were a lot of common glitches on this site

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm, I get them now...

Ribery
Ribery
39 posts
Nomad

For the 38 minute forum glitch, I just restarted the browser.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I have created an updated one here:

Showing 16-28 of 28