ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 383810
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

I disagree. Many animals are homosexual, the sex-obsessed Bonobos easily the easiest example. How can it be unnatural if animals do it?

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural,

Why?

I agree. It isn't good at all.

Why?

What possible reason could you have for saying it is wrong?
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Because if you look at human anatomy homosexuality does not really line up if you know what Iâm saying

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Because if you look at human anatomy homosexuality does not really line up if you know what I�m saying

So why do Bonabos do it either way? I assume that you are Christian with the clan thingy that came. So you would believe that Bonobos have no free will. So why are Bonabos homosexual?
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Because if you look at human anatomy homosexuality does not really line up if you know what I�m saying

If you look at human anatomy we shouldn't be able to go thousands of feet in the air, or under the ocean, or out of our atmosphere, or to process tons of information extremely fast.

But we do.

In other words, horrible reason for calling it wrong.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Kasic.

The human is not going out of the atmosphere the human made a machine to shot himself up there. with all due respect

In other words, horrible reason for calling it right

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Kasic.

The human is not going out of the atmosphere the human made a machine to shot himself up there. with all due respect

In other words, horrible reason for calling it right

WHY U IGNORE BONABOS!

http://cdn2.arkive.org/media/E5/E512167B-A086-4FAD-B482-306C0C5AF46D/Presentation.Large/Bonobo-eating-bolingo-fruit.jpg

I would post pictures of Bonobos practicing homosexual sex, but this is a PG-13 forum...
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Ok sorry,

I will no longer ignore bonabos.
Bonabos may practice homosexual but they are animals they have no conscience or soul just an instinctive sex drive and are probably to dumb to tell the deference.

And some one said something about âI assume that you are Christian with the clan thingy that cameâ I am a Christian but not in one of those clan thingyâs.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Bonabos may practice homosexual but they are animals they have no conscience or soul just an instinctive sex drive and are probably to dumb to tell the deference.

So you are saying that it is part of the natural instinctive sex drive then?
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Iâm saying that they donât have the brains or a conscience to know its wrong

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

I�m saying that they don�t have the brains or a conscience to know its wrong

What is wrong about it, if it is not unnatural?
djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

What percentage of the monkey population is actually performs these acts? And where are you getting your info?

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

What percentage of the monkey population is actually performs these acts? And where are you getting your info?

The Bonobo are famous for all sorts of sex things, they live in a Maternal society where women rule and sex is used for about everything, from greeting to wars.

Wikipedia would probably be the easiest source, but it is really common knowledge about the animal.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

You can observe all types of behaviors in any animal or human but that does not make it normal behavior. We see deviant behavior in humans all the time. This does not make it natural. And Wikipedia is not a scientific journal and should not be used as a source to find âfactsâ

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

You can observe all types of behaviors in any animal or human but that does not make it normal behavior.

If it occurs without outside prompting on a statistically significant basis, it's normal.

*facepalm*

We see deviant behavior in humans all the time. This does not make it natural.

Yes it does.

And Wikipedia is not a scientific journal and should not be used as a source to find �facts�

Yes, but you can always check their sources.

And, we don't feel like wasting our time dredging up extremely good sources for something which I doubt you spent 2 minutes looking at.
Showing 1-15 of 1146