Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

Assassin Studios

Posted Apr 3, '12 at 3:39am

PhsycoDragon

PhsycoDragon

42 posts

I'm looking for ppl who will help me create a Armor Games exclusive game. It will be big i can promise you that!

Posted Apr 3, '12 at 3:55am

strouthas

strouthas

24 posts

Could you give more details? What kind of game? What kind of help you need? Funds? Developers? Artists? And what is your role?

Posted Apr 6, '12 at 10:43am

omarzocco

omarzocco

275 posts

Hhhhhmmmm I could help if it doesn't cost me any money lol but I'm might help if its only a little time outa my schedule I really don't have one but like more details plz

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 6:54am

PhsycoDragon

PhsycoDragon

42 posts

I have changed my mind, it will be for Android, iOS and Armor Games. Also I will be main man. Its not actually creating a game that i want to do now , its more creating a studio that can make games. I already have one exellant programmer (i'm one too). And people to write the storyline is sorted. I will need one more programmer (little exp. required) and a artist do draw some graphics. So yeah, i hope thats enough!

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 11:16am

PhsycoDragon

PhsycoDragon

42 posts

I'm also looking for programming languages, any ideas?

Posted Jul 5, '12 at 3:56am

jasonjie88

jasonjie88

28 posts

Unity (for 3d), C#, C++, C, HaXe, Unreal (3d again), XCode, CaXe (HaXe and AS3 had a baby here), and Javascript... for games that is. And I seriously recommend HaXe. That one gives you optimized code and helps you publish to multiple platforms. (I've never used it myself, but you can buy a tut book from Packt Publishing.) Can't help here, though, still in school. Have fun!

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 2:52am

PhsycoDragon

PhsycoDragon

42 posts

Thanks guys!

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 3:47am

PhsycoDragon

PhsycoDragon

42 posts

Ideas for games?

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 10:36pm

jasonjie88

jasonjie88

28 posts

Ideas? Huh. Choose a genre, and add some game concepts that would make the game unique.

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 11:02pm

jasonjie88

jasonjie88

28 posts

Ideas? Huh. Choose a genre, and add some game concepts that would make the game unique.

Reply to Assassin Studios

You must be logged in to post a reply!