ForumsGamesAnything Elder Scrolls

99 18213
Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

Put anything related to an Elder Scrolls game here. Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim. And you can talk about the DLCs.

• 99 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I've done pretty much everything there is to do Oblivion. Its a fun game I decided to beat it on the Xbox now. I originally beat it on the PC i want to get Skyrim

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

I have Oblivion but I can't decide what to do with my class. I make a Warrior and bag it for a Knight. I play as a Scout and trash it for a Crusader. I need some good Ideas for a Custom Class. I need these four Major Skills at least: Blade, Block, Heavy Armor, and Mercantile. Pre-made Classes don't suit me.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I never really use the pre-made classes myself. My very first character in my very first TES game, Morrowind, started as a spellsword, but after that I set the skills myself everytime. Because when I'm a warrior (usually my first choice), I know exactly I'm going for heavy/medium armor, long swords (blade) and armorer. I then just pick a few others that come in handy, like block, athletics and acrobatics, you can of course add mercantile if you like it (particularly handy in Morrowind since tiresome to train), and voila.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I have Oblivion but I can't decide what to do with my class. I make a Warrior and bag it for a Knight. I play as a Scout and trash it for a Crusader. I need some good Ideas for a Custom Class. I need these four Major Skills at least: Blade, Block, Heavy Armor, and Mercantile. Pre-made Classes don't suit me.

What do you normally like to do Stealth Mage or Warrior
Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

I am a sole warrior. But mage elements can suit me. Knights are as close as I can get to what I want. Knights just don't have armorer. But I don't need speechcraft.... So I guess that is my new custom class! Thanks for the help, guys!

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... do any Skyrim players know much about the Great War?

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

My favorite all time classes

Stealth-
Race-Khajiit
Birthsign- Theif
Attributes- Agility and Speed
Major Skills
Sneak
Marksman
Light Armor
Illusion
Athletics
Acrobatics
Alteration

This class will always make you sneaky. Throw in illusion and you will be able to turn invisible.
Athletics and Acrobatics will level your speed up faster and make you able to outrun any gaurds and outrun any daedra in the planes of Oblivion.
Marksman will allow you to get that sneak attack then turn invisible and escape and go back for a perfect sneak attack.

My Warrior Class
Race- Redguard
Birthsign -Warrior
Major Attributes- Strength and Endurance
Major Skills-
Blunt
Heavy Armor
Block
Athletics
Armorer
Acrobatics
Restoration

The Strongest are the best warriors and this class with any leveled mace is epic and almost instant kill.
With athletics you will be able to run fast and not lose stamina
Restoration will always keep you at good health.
Armorer will give you the best damage for your weapons.
Heavy Armor has the best Armor Rating and will protect you from most harm

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

Maces are a useful damage weapon, but they are slow. Redguards are not a choice race for me at any time. Their resistances are useless, and their racial powers are not good. I have tried to create a stealth class, but I am too focused on my warrioring.

The Custom Class I made:

Race: Nord
Birthsign: Lady
Major Attributes: Strength and Willpower
Major Skills:
Blade
Block
Heavy Armor
Armorer
Mercantile
Illusion
Destruction

This was the class that I find to be most useful. With Destruction I can keep enemies at a distance while I wait to use Restoration spells and kill weak enemies, (like wolves, goblins, and rats), before I even draw my sword. (Normally a longsword or katana). Illusion has spells like Calm and Starlight, so I can heal and not need the extra wieght for torches. Mercantile makes it easier for me to sell enchanted weapons that I don't need, and other junk I get, (rings, necklaces, valuable books, etc.)

By the way, do you have the DLCs for Oblivion, (Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine). And who is your most prayed-to or favorite of the Nine? Or are you more of a Daedric worshipper?

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Redguards are not a choice race for me at any time. Their resistances are useless, and their racial powers are not good

Redguards have the adrenaline rush which makes them undefeatable. How is that not a good racial power.

Race: Nord
Birthsign: Lady
Major Attributes: Strength and Willpower
Major Skills:
Blade
Block
Heavy Armor
Armorer
Mercantile
Illusion
Destruction

I dont like it lol but thats my opinion i guess.
Mercantile is the slowest and hardest skill in the game to level up.
I don't see any point in having illusion with a warrior since it is more of a sneak thing than any. But i guess starlight could help but I don't like the purple look of it.
You have no speed skills so you become a lumbering slow giant.
I guess Willpower as a major would be alright if you use restoration(but you don't have it as a major)
Also I don't consider magic as a fallback skill, more like a main skill then using a sword or axe to switch to your weapon.

so I can heal and not need the extra wieght for torches

Torches don't weigh anything last I checked but I could be wrong. Thats why I pick alteration for feather that can lighten my load.

I have beaten the game about 3 times on the PC and I beat every quest once with one character (My Sneak Class) I find that the sneak guys can be all around guys but they are useful for dark brotherhood and thieves guild missions.

By the way, do you have the DLCs for Oblivion, (Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine). And who is your most prayed-to or favorite of the Nine? Or are you more of a Daedric worshipper?

I heard that they suck but I haven't tried them. Plus i don't think KOTN is on the Xbox and I am playing on the Xbox as of now.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

My sneak Khajiit Character as an Agent. This was the Third character I created and the First success. also completed all side quests except maybe a few. The reason you might see some things so high is because I have enchanted armor fortifying skills or rings and things.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/dirtbaggy/My%20Oblivion%20Pictures/ScreenShot14.jpg

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/dirtbaggy/My%20Oblivion%20Pictures/ScreenShot15.jpg

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/dirtbaggy/My%20Oblivion%20Pictures/ScreenShot16.jpg

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/dirtbaggy/My%20Oblivion%20Pictures/ScreenShot23.jpg

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

So you are quite the thief.

I heard that they suck but I haven't tried them. Plus I don't think KOTN is on the Xbox

The Shivering Isles is a very good DLC in my opinion. There are rare sets of armor and weapons, new enemies, new achievments, and a few more square miles of exploring land. And I play Oblivion on the Xbox, and I have Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. I haven't had a chance to play any of the Knights quests, I've been too busy closing Oblivion gates and getting higher ranks in the Shivering Isles.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

The Shivering Isles is a very good DLC in my opinion. There are rare sets of armor and weapons, new enemies, new achievments, and a few more square miles of exploring land. And I play Oblivion on the Xbox, and I have Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles. I haven't had a chance to play any of the Knights quests, I've been too busy closing Oblivion gates and getting higher ranks in the Shivering Isles.

Im thinking that once I beat Oblivion again on the xbox I will probably get the DLC for it. But if you play on the PC there are tons of awesome mods that you can download for free that are probably way better. I know that Shiviering isles has DLC but I wasn't aware that KOTN had any thing. I have read up on it though.

It is where you have shrines of the 9 good gods so to say and they have missions you can do. The the Daedric shrines were always in oblivion. Also KOTN has new weapons too. But from experience of Fallout 3 I haven't noticed that added new weapons in games really do anything. Because they have about the same damage just look different and maybe do different things.
melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

why isn't there a post just for skyrim... here ill make one.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

why isn't there a post just for skyrim... here ill make one.

There is a Skyrim topic but I think it should have originally been Elder Scrolls because I haven't played Skyrim yet so I post about oblivion
melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

There is a Skyrim topic but I think it should have originally been Elder Scrolls because I haven't played Skyrim yet so I post about oblivion

ningakilla said that but on the skyrim topic and thats why he made this
Showing 1-15 of 99