ForumsForum Gamesday in the life....

62 13539
TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

this is a game where people post what they think would be a funny day in the life of statement. as an example, I'll start.

day in the life of a stapler:

i sat around for 5 hours. then someone put a bunch of sharp metal objects inside my head, put a piece of paper in my mouth, and hit me in the head. i sat around for the rest of the day doing nothing.

• 62 Replies
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of a light bulb:

On! Off. On! Off. On! Off. On! Off. Ow... My head hurts.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of a refrigerator:

Aack! I get all these stains and all these pins on me! They open me and grab my guts to... to... make vile things! What they call egg salad... just yuck!

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

A life of a knife:

Oh Hai, who are you? *stab* WHY?!?!? WHY!?!?!? he seemed so nice!!!!

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of a Sapphire:

No! Not this! Why did they pick me!? They could of had Emerald! Or Amethyst! *Gets put in a wedding ring* AAAAAAHHHHH!! Owwwww!

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of some water (that turns into tea):

Ah. Finally out of that faucet. Yay! My old cup. Wait. What is this contraption? It has a handle and a lid. It could be my arch nemesis, the teapot. I will not be beaten! Now I will be consumed. Now I can destroy him from the inside... Oh no. I think the human turned on the fire. Now I will be bubbling. The pain! It hurts! AAHH!!! The boil! Wait... the human will get me out of here! LEMME OUT NOW! Finally back into the cup. What is this? Is it a bag!? Oh yeah. Goodbye! Now into the human. Later to become urine.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Day in the life of the microwave:

Oh, what are those humans doing? Wait! No!!! *Push* Hey! Dont Press that! *Beep, Beep* No!!! Dont microwave that metal! Wait! STOPPP!!! *Presses start* *Whirring noises* NOOOOO!!!!*Boom*

Day in the life of the Air Con:

Aahhh! I can finally relax by turning myself off after two days straight of air conditioning in the summer. *Turns on Air Con* Darn it! Why me? Turn me back off!

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

day in the life of a hot dog bun:

cold in here with my fellow buns. in this fridge. oh, whats this? i have been randomly selected? cool! the kitchen! wait, whats that guy doing here? hes a tube of beef, so........... oh no. NO! NO! STOP VIOLATING ME!!!

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

day in the life of a drone a.k.a partick2011
beep beep beep atovating annoy warriorcats123 mode
3 hours later
atovate sleep mode beep z beep z beep

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

A day in the life of an orange:

Man, I am bored in this fridge. There's nothing to do here except sit and be cold. Wait, it's opening! AAAHHH!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!! NOT THE JUICER!!! AAAA!!! *blub blub blub* I'M DROWNING!!! *blub blub* WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!? NOT THE CARTON!!! *blub blub* It's cold in here too. *blub blub* It's so boring. *blub blub* Hey, it's warmer. *blub blub* Wait, is that a cup? *blub blub* AAAAA!!! NOT THE MOUTH!!! *blub blub*

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of a keyboard.

Man, I'm sticky. This **** three year-old keeps on drooling on me. Every single command, I get punched in the gut. It hurts! Stop this madness! Oww! My caps lock! STOP PRESSING ME! WHY ARE YOU CAUSING ME GREAT PAIN!? Get your filthy hands off me!

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

day in the life of a nostril (of a three year old) :

evrery day i am violated multiple times. my cargo is scraped out of me too. **** my life.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Hello? Well, this game is hilarious.

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

thank you, thank you very much!

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of a piece of paper:

Ah! That tickles! Stop doing that! That tickles! No, don't even... Ow! Why did you do that!? OW! Wait. What's this writing on me?

The piece of paper
|tomorrow at 1:00 P.M|
|I need to talk to |
|you. If you don't, |
|You die. |
| Daizi |
|____________________|

kj777
kj777
14 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of a snow globe:

ACK! Stop shaking me! I SAID STOP SHAKING ME! Ahh...It's all over. Now I'm so dizzy. Ugh...I don't feel so good.

Showing 16-30 of 62