ForumsForum Gamesday in the life....

62 13541
TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

this is a game where people post what they think would be a funny day in the life of statement. as an example, I'll start.

day in the life of a stapler:

i sat around for 5 hours. then someone put a bunch of sharp metal objects inside my head, put a piece of paper in my mouth, and hit me in the head. i sat around for the rest of the day doing nothing.

• 62 Replies
epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

A day in the life of a chair (this ought to be good):

GET YOUR BUTT OFF ME! AUGH, YOU SMELL! NO, NO, NOT THE CHILI! AAAAA!

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

anyone else?

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

A day in the life of a cup:

Ahhh, feels so nice in this cupbo- aaaarrhghh!!! why me?!?
oh, no!! that is cold!!! STOP STOP!!! did you brush today, your breath stinks!!! AAARRRGGHHH!!! ahhhhh... back in the dishwasher where it is nice an- AARGGH HOTHOTHOT!!!!! SOOO HOT!!!!! ahhh... back in the cupboard.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

a day in the life of a baseball

Well its nice to see tht your taking me out 4 some air, huh, what are you doing *throw* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *BAMMM* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! What are you guys doing to me!!! Phew tht was a soft landing *thrown (again)* AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

day in the life of a nail:

just another day in this box with my fellow nails. ooohhh! i have been taken out of the box! i am going toward the wall? what is that large flat faced contraption? (hammer) wait, what are you doing? oh my god! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! STOP SMASHING ME!!!! STOP IT!!! JUST TO HANG A PICTURE!?!?!?!?!

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

day in a the life of a fart
of its so nice and warm in this butt
yay oh no not the bowl of water (toliet) oh no now with the poop oh yay im in the air

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

eeewwww...

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

A day in the life of a mouse (computer)

Hmm, what to do tod.. Hey what are you... OWW STOP POKING ME AND TAKE YOUR HAND OFF. That's better. wait NOOOO DON'T UNPLUG ME!!!. Where am I going? Whats that black thing. WHY DOES IT SMELL!!!

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

A day in the life of some bones:

Now that I'm gone, time to go to hell. OOOOWWWW! IT BURNS! IT BURNS! AAAH! I don't want to die!! HEEEELP! OUCH! **** it! I don't want to die with no kids. Aw, I want kids. Now I look like drugs. Cool.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

a day in the life of a brain
aggh what is 321 times 59021
oh finnaly yes lets fiquret out
oh yay the anser
uggh i never get a break out wait thats a gun run legs oww i g o t s h o t i m finaaal y g n

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

a day in the life of a teacher.
Stupid little monsters.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of a Creeper:

Oooh! Who is thissss now? Xephossss? My old friend. That's a very nice everything you've got there. *Boom*

Lewis: Nooooo!

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Day in the life of a clock (analog):

Why do I always have to run? This is so annoying. At least I'm not a digital clock, with their fancy numbers and crap. I just wish I had a break... I wanna kill myself... *yells* SOMEONE THROW AWAY MY BATTERIES! Sell me! Idc! Just get me out of this weariness!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Day in the life of my computer:
If this is saturday than I won't be alone. OH NO JEFF1999 COMES OH SH**! No, please leave me alone. No, wait. He won't be playing games, he will be posting a thread about my life in armor games. Oh f*** yeah! I'll be popular yesss!

gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

A day in the lif of a the letter 'Q' in the keyboard.

Ooh! He's going to press me, he's getting closer, closer, Yes he's about to press me! No! No, what are you doing? W, your really pressing W? That guy is snob!

Showing 31-45 of 62