Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

[ans]armor points and commentig on games in the AG3?

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 23, '12 at 5:59am

jmsb

jmsb

20 posts

I don't know how to comment on a game on the new site as I am used to doing on the old site and i don't know how to get armor points on that site.

The design is very cool and the themes are very good but the games are very laggy ?

if anybody agrees with my or have a suggestions to the problems please share what you think

Posted Apr 23, '12 at 4:47pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Commenting and armor points haven't been added yet.

Posted Apr 23, '12 at 7:37pm

doeoeod

doeoeod

5 posts

I find that its much faster and smoother, but they haven't implemented all the features yet. If you want to comment, remove the ".beta" from the url. I guess we wait...

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 5:26am

jmsb

jmsb

20 posts

thanks guys

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 10:32am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,765 posts

Thats because the AGv3 is still in beta-status.
A couple of features will also be not available when AGv3 is released but implemented later on.

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 11:05am

omarzocco

omarzocco

275 posts

Wait you can go to AG3 now ? Well I like it here so tell me when AG3 is notin beta mode and I'll be there yay I like armorgames but what is wrong with this one ?

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 11:11am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Wait you can go to AG3 now ? Well I like it here so tell me when AG3 is notin beta mode and I'll be there yay I like armorgames but what is wrong with this one ?

Yep. Eventually AG3 will replace AG2, so you won't really have to move from one to the other. As for what is 'wrong', this version is a little outdated compared to some other websites, not to mention rather buggy and glitchy.

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 2:17pm

jmsb

jmsb

20 posts

but I THINK THAT AG3 IS MORE LAGGY THAN AG2

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 2:47pm

jmsb

jmsb

20 posts

games are very laggy

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 4:48pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,707 posts

@jmsb: AG3 is in Beta, so be patient because AG3 will eventually be less laggy.