Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Many of you hate them...
Im an emo girl...Yes =/.
Why you hate them? (If you do)
What do you think of them?
Etc.
I really, sometimes, think about suicide, and im not joking.
But i cant say the reasons on here,though they are obvious.

• 182 Replies
Beva
Beva
55 posts
Nomad

Wow, a lot of deep comments I don't know any emos but if I did i would have to tell them that the world is what you make it if you think that you cant stop then you cant but if you can try you can get back on your feet PS I really dont understand why cut yourself, it is just plan wrong Why hurt yourself? Why? what is the motive in giving yourself more pain? if anyone can awnser that let me know

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

what is the motive in giving yourself more pain?

I believe that when people do that, the pain becomes pleasure. I have known a few people to say that. Boo yah!
Beva
Beva
55 posts
Nomad

Wow that is the worst way to get pleasure I mean we are on a game website and people decide to cut themselves? try watching a movie. PS what makes life so hard that you cut yourself?

Beva
Beva
55 posts
Nomad

can anyone awnser my question?

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

Beva, you have to understand that people have different tolerances. You see, what I consider really bad someone else might not see as that bad. When something bad happens in a persons life and they don't know how to deal with it, they don't respond as they should. It's hard to understand because some people are just like that.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

Back in the 80s my brother was what he called a "mod". Basically, he wore his pants not extremely tight, but he rolled the ankles to make them look a bit tighter. He wore black, long t-shirts (usually with some sort of depressing band like The Smiths or Cure), moped about and talked about how the world was going to hell in a handcart and he was in the first row.

When grunge hit the UK in the 90s, he changed his clothes, got a bit more pissy, but still complained of having a front row seat on the Oblivion Express. He grew out of it, but for awhile he used the music and fashion of the day to express his discontent with the world and himself.

I don't know but a bit about "emo", but it has the same amout of letters as "mod" and sounds just as depressing.
Anyone feeling bad about his or her life has every right in the world to be as melancholy as they'd like, but please remember this:

The sun WILL rise tomorrow.
You WILL eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel
and the Oblivion Express WILL stop eventually if you give it a chance. Just bloody well hang in there.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It's not that I hate you it is just that I feel bad for you and want to help. Also, it is sad to see other sad people, why can't we all just be happy. But don't worry, to quote Strongbow, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well I don't really hate Emo's but at my High School if your dressed like one or Gothic your gonna get bullied and laughed at

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i hate emo's for meny meny meny resones my older brothers emo he was suicidel meen emoshinal anoying ill end it at that iv got a emo song to ever emo knows the emo song wanna hear it wen im done ok emo's to me are a pane in the @ss!!! emo song!!! E is for emotional, ruins everybody's day.
M is for miserable people!
O is for on the dark side, cus we have some fresh cookies. (COOKIES)
WOO!

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I wouldn't say I hated them, but the cutting of the rist is kinda freaky. But they are cool when you meet them, i have a few Emo friends. Emos also have cool hairdues.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

well all my brothers done not much nice things for me and i hate him and hes emo yeh hes hasent made my life better so i wud ues the word hate

Beva
Beva
55 posts
Nomad

I have never met a kink emo they always want to cause others pain but thats just the ones I know

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i chang my anser ther i dont think ther so bad i gess i met one shes ok a bit of a pain at times but ok

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Lmao,Henrytheonlygameking, (what a name) i see.
So you want to say you like an emo girl?
Help her in life :P
I mean,like you guys helped me,you gotta help that girl x.x

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I think we are all the same, and emos too.

I don't hate you, but I don't like how you diverse yourself from everyone else.
You are just like me, but dress and maybe act differently.

What is the point of being emo?
I have a cousin who went through an emo stage, and she is back to just like everyone else.

No need to hate yourself, when you can change it

Showing 106-120 of 182