Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Many of you hate them...
Im an emo girl...Yes =/.
Why you hate them? (If you do)
What do you think of them?
Etc.
I really, sometimes, think about suicide, and im not joking.
But i cant say the reasons on here,though they are obvious.

• 182 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Yeah i dont hate emos either but for the people who do why?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Maybe they're closet-emos :P

Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

killertron
killertron
56 posts
Nomad

Girls that are emo are hot. Guys are weird when emo.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

If you serously are Emo, Why? Why would you want to commit suicide and cut yourself. Of Course you are going to get laughed at!

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

emos are emolicious

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@ Killertron:

Girls that are emo are hot. Guys are weird when emo.

Think about it, you'd be feeling a lot more insecure if every guy were all totally more manly man than you :P
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

@ Ace_of_Fear: they want to cut themselves because they are sad and if they get laughed at it makes them sadder. And most people become emo when they have big problems in there life, like i now one kid who is emo because of his parents treat him bad!

@ Strop: B4 someone becomes emo they are like us normal as can be but when they become emo they get less manly because people push them around. But sometimes emo is just a phase people go through, but sometimes it can be way more serious

sezel69
sezel69
18 posts
Nomad

i have big life problems and i aint emo...emo is a choice people make to become. tends to be the weaker people who cant find any good in life...atm i have no life but im still getting on with it...when i say i aint got a life...i mean i got no family no home nothing...lol

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

You can be emo and sociable at the same time.
I don't personally like emo people becuz my friend turn emo and start talking rubbish.
maybe i just dun like "emo" but not the people who are "emo"
btw that friend isn't my close friend anyway,why do i even care...

sezel69
sezel69
18 posts
Nomad

sher ur friend aint got to be ur closest friend for u to care about them, atm all i have is friends close or not. throughout life u will need ur friends for many things big or small.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Emos deserve to get bullies end of story

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

@woody: Ouch. That was pretty insensitive of you. o.o

I think that a low self esteem, uncontrolled anger/aggression (that becomes focused toward their own faults), and stubborness (which limits their attention to their own depression and self) leads to emos. Society and media might play a part to, giving the ideas of violence and pain which the sufferers bring upon themselves.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

@woody: when they get bullied it makes it worse so i dont think that they should get bullied, and bullies are worse then emo's (well i mean there anger)

And yes ESH: i also think that it it comes from low self esteem because there self esteem gets lowered like if....... *a kid names gojki say to fdre you are a nerd fatty* *fdre gets all sad* so i think it is the other people cause i dot think it can be lowered for no reason its like me saying you now what i an sad now for no reason.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I just think they r so pathetic they all claim to be different but are all the same as each other. There are real problesms in the world and thay moan about how bullied they are it sickens me. Oh and they look like twats

gunnar
gunnar
65 posts
Nomad

u r who u r, but a lot of emos i know r emo just to be emo, cause they think its cool. i dont hate emos a lot of my friends r emo.

Showing 76-90 of 182