ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 3: The New Chapter

396 88422
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. This is Spore again. I tried to revive a dead forum game called Create a Planet 2, about 2 months ago. This time I have a real reason why it failed EXACTLY one day after my revival post... The next day when I was walking to school, I slipped on the ice, fell down onto my back, I had my schoolbag on, so my spine has bent and I broke a vertebra, the TH12 to be exact. So, I was not allowed to sit for 2 moths, so I was thinking. I realized that I am no longer suitable to run this forum game series, so I shall now hand it over to someone else. This is MY last try to bring this series back to life. Anyone can sign up, and I will test you how well you can find stuff on the internet. The winner of this contest will be the new heir of this series.

And, I will start now, with the first test/challenge!
The first 5 people who sign up, will be in the contest. No one else. This should test the degree of activity on AG, and their interest in the game. Lets get started!

Contestants:

• 396 Replies
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Since it has not really started yet, okay
Contestants:
1.rabidgam3r
2.loomer50
3.dechlan1
4.Garriss
5.TheGre8est

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Still no-one? Okay... One more day, and I will take charge for some time then. I will make another contest some other time if no-one responds...

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Meh...Sure. :|

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i know the anser
its the slime

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Thats right, warriorctas, you would gain a point, but I realized that this would not work the way I imagined it, I would rather make a last test run so I can find out who would be suitable. Im sorry.

Here we are. Back at your favourite version of Earth. Things are about to change though... Ever since the Brootherhood of Noob was allowed to settle in Persia after their homeland Antarctica has been destroyed by the Goop, people had their doubts about them. Some have seen them as new hope to win the war, some were afraid, for good reason.
http://i.imgur.com/kokhe.png

Ever since they were allowed to settle into the Rest, they were trying to take over. First in Persia. Later, when western Europe was restored, they forcibly took it over. A couple years after that, they "accidentally" moved the Iberian peninnsula. That was the first sign of the upcoming revolution.
http://i.imgur.com/TgtVg.png

Before the intervention by the Cold, they were the biggest hope for the Rest. Now they are the biggest threat.They moved Iberia into the middle of the Atlantic ocean and declared their independence. The Rest has reached and held this size mostly because of them, so they started losing the new teritorry...
http://i.imgur.com/fnHF9.png

Within four chaotic years, the Rest has entirely fallen apart. The Brotherhood, The Goop, and the Golems are now the main antagonists. Only you decide what will happen now...
http://i.imgur.com/PEL0D.png

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

i make the slime

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I am willing to do anything that is needed to get this thread back on its feet. Anything.

http://i.imgur.com/nNbxk.png
This is going to end poorly for the rest fragments. Without intervwntion they are lost....

i make the slime

One does on simply "make the slime"... You have to find the right combination of materials. It was directly mentioned once in the whole series of these games.
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I start making a new creature. This creature is entirely made out of solid shadows, it's normal shape is a humanoid but they can change into a solid shadow of other creatures. They are with alliance to The Cold. They are called The Shadows, there home the past Northern part of The Cold is now the Shadowlands.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I start making a new creature. This creature is entirely made out of solid shadows, it's normal shape is a humanoid but they can change into a solid shadow of other creatures. They are with alliance to The Cold. They are called The Shadows, there home the past Northern part of The Cold is now the Shadowlands.

The shadowlands have been created. Good luck with your new creation Garriss. Good luck.

http://i.imgur.com/YXxIX.png

The Brotherhood is advancing in Europe, Africa and North America! Gormania has been annexed by Rassuna. The cold is moving the North of South America back to them, to strengthen their position in the south of the world, while completely melting the northern polar cap again. The Goop is getting cut off from its main supply, and so are the golems.
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

-Garriss -
The Cold has helped The Rest when The Brotherhood was just taking control but even with the ice people The Rest fell and the different species gone their separate ways. Now The Brotherhood is a s strong as ever and The Goop and The Golems are falling. But in The North, The Cold has left and gone to The South. Is The Cold finally leaving? Why did the The North suddenly become darker? What the heck is happening?

-Northern Brotherhood Outpost-
[Brotherhood Guard]
The sky has become darker but The Cold went away. Something's not right... it's too quiet out there. I better go in for the ni- he-help!!!

-Shadow Attack Force-
[Shadow Soldier]
We're taking more control, we almost cleansed the Shadowlands of filthy mortal scum. This outpost has already been overrun with our soldiers, we killed most of the guards to give them a chance to escape. If they still stay we have no choice but to steal their life and their Shadow. Our allies The Cold is attacking the grey slime and nearing their source of production. Soon this world will finally be free of most evils and we the two races will leave.

-The Cold War Council-
[General]
We are attacking from the top and bottom now, The Goop shall fall in the hands of The Cold and The Brotherhood are going to know their new enemy, The Shadows. Everything is falling into plan.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

me me me !!!! hello spore sorry to hear that

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i am the king of persia my ancestors were the builders of a civilization! the first one in the whole world !!! i am the son of a betrayed empire !! i am the one that is gonna take revenge from the whole enemies we have !! we gave everyone shelter we defended them from the hive !! we made a wall for everyone to live in !! we defeated the humans forces from the other world !!! and that was how the world repayed us !! by destroying our lands our empire !! taking what it was ours for themselves !!! now my people !! my great great people !! gather your strenght !! we are gonna reunite as we were once !!!! this is persia !!!!!!!!!!!!

as start our new forces :

desert strikers : highly camouflaged nano suits !(home made!) they can run 10x faster their wounds gets better 10x faster their power is 10x than a normal human they can get invisible (the year is toooo in the future so i can have these ... i remember when the rest existed i wanted to make these you said it is possible in the near future ...)they have 55x heat vision sniper rifles (55x zooming !!) they have all necesery items in their backpack for battle . they have a ultra automatic M73 module 22-4X (bullets) and a Pars53 (laser rifle) with them .

(for each air conditition we have a special force (desert . snow . mountains .)by the way we have :air force . ground units . sea forces . tactical forces . security forces . police . special police and ...

our best viechles :

tank panzara GEA 2 : has a very big armor from titanium and iron with steel too . has a 100mm canon and two 50mm machine guns and one laser cannon and 1 laser gun . the crew is maximum 10 and minimum 3 the maximum speed is 190 KM per hour it can move in the water with the speed of 110 KM (water mode)

transport 22U :light armor titanium and steel 1 40mm machine gun 2 laser guns and a 50mm canon . speed 220 KM per hour transport limit : 30 crew : minimum 3 maximum 4 . ability to move in water : speed 200 KM

lancer moviouta : medioum armor from titanium and iron 3 40mm machine guns and 3 laser guns . speed 200KM per hour and water 170 KM (more used for scouting) crew members maximum : 8 minimum : 2

planes : super copter : speed maximum 400 km per hour !! 60mm canons (two) 2 laser guns and one 60mm machine guns ...

and much more more things that i will say them in my attack planes an stuff !! anyways ...

ill make some fortifacations for my empire ill make portals and ...

its time to take back some little lands : old serpentia is our first target !!

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

http://i.imgur.com/SX7AV.png

The Source of the goop is now surrounded with ice, unable to support any Goop streams. Oversea Goop territories are weakened. The Shadow advances through Brotherhood, Goop and Golem lands. South America is reconnected again, growing the southern polar cap.

-Garriss -
The Cold has helped The Rest when The Brotherhood was just taking control but even with the ice people The Rest fell and the different species gone their separate ways. Now The Brotherhood is a s strong as ever and The Goop and The Golems are falling. But in The North, The Cold has left and gone to The South. Is The Cold finally leaving? Why did the The North suddenly become darker? What the heck is happening?

-Northern Brotherhood Outpost-
[Brotherhood Guard]
The sky has become darker but The Cold went away. Something's not right... it's too quiet out there. I better go in for the ni- he-help!!!

-Shadow Attack Force-
[Shadow Soldier]
We're taking more control, we almost cleansed the Shadowlands of filthy mortal scum. This outpost has already been overrun with our soldiers, we killed most of the guards to give them a chance to escape. If they still stay we have no choice but to steal their life and their Shadow. Our allies The Cold is attacking the grey slime and nearing their source of production. Soon this world will finally be free of most evils and we the two races will leave.

-The Cold War Council-
[General]
We are attacking from the top and bottom now, The Goop shall fall in the hands of The Cold and The Brotherhood are going to know their new enemy, The Shadows. Everything is falling into plan.

We work in the dark, to serve the light.

Oh it would not be the Brotherhood of Noob if they had no last ace in their sleeve.... Or two. Or more...

i am the king of persia my ancestors were the builders of a civilization! the first one in the whole world !!! i am the son of a betrayed empire !! i am the one that is gonna take revenge from the whole enemies we have !! we gave everyone shelter we defended them from the hive !! we made a wall for everyone to live in !! we defeated the humans forces from the other world !!! and that was how the world repayed us !! by destroying our lands our empire !! taking what it was ours for themselves !!! now my people !! my great great people !! gather your strenght !! we are gonna reunite as we were once !!!! this is persia !!!!!!!!!!!!

as start our new forces :

desert strikers : highly camouflaged nano suits !(home made!) they can run 10x faster their wounds gets better 10x faster their power is 10x than a normal human they can get invisible (the year is toooo in the future so i can have these ... i remember when the rest existed i wanted to make these you said it is possible in the near future ...)they have 55x heat vision sniper rifles (55x zooming !!) they have all necesery items in their backpack for battle . they have a ultra automatic M73 module 22-4X (bullets) and a Pars53 (laser rifle) with them .

(for each air conditition we have a special force (desert . snow . mountains .)by the way we have :air force . ground units . sea forces . tactical forces . security forces . police . special police and ...

our best viechles :

tank panzara GEA 2 : has a very big armor from titanium and iron with steel too . has a 100mm canon and two 50mm machine guns and one laser cannon and 1 laser gun . the crew is maximum 10 and minimum 3 the maximum speed is 190 KM per hour it can move in the water with the speed of 110 KM (water mode)

transport 22U :light armor titanium and steel 1 40mm machine gun 2 laser guns and a 50mm canon . speed 220 KM per hour transport limit : 30 crew : minimum 3 maximum 4 . ability to move in water : speed 200 KM

lancer moviouta : medioum armor from titanium and iron 3 40mm machine guns and 3 laser guns . speed 200KM per hour and water 170 KM (more used for scouting) crew members maximum : 8 minimum : 2

planes : super copter : speed maximum 400 km per hour !! 60mm canons (two) 2 laser guns and one 60mm machine guns ...

and much more more things that i will say them in my attack planes an stuff !! anyways ...

ill make some fortifacations for my empire ill make portals and ...

its time to take back some little lands : old serpentia is our first target !!

Welcome back, buddy! By crowning yourself Emperor, you create the Third Empire of Persia. You imrpove your units and fortify your empire, with the techs the world has gained when the Humans were invading. I think you meant New North Serpentia but that doesnt really matter, does it? If your plan is gonna work out, they both will fall anyway! Anyway, you occupy much of their lands. They sent in a peace offer:

Greetings almighty Persian Padishah! May your crops grow well,
We humbly propose this peace treaty:
-New North Serpentia will be entirely annexed by the Persian Empire.
-We propose ethnical, religious and regional autonomy for the citizens of these lands.
-In exchange we will loyally serve and protect the motherland Persia from anything that might threaten her and her people.

Signed: Shaka Stays-in-Shallows IV.
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

ill accept great Shaka Stays-in-Shallows IV. but i wish something too some of my forces need to be putted in the your land so if you are attacked we can defend you too and ...

ill make some sentry guns (machine guns and laser) and put them all around the empire ... ill make anti air and sea guns so if enemies attacked we can defend ... next target is new sparta i will attack them mainly by air forces (they will drop soldiers in their lands) than our armor forces will advance in their territories ... and ta-dah new sparta is ours ...

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I will place large outposts of The Cold around The Source so the other goop won't be able to attack while we finally destroy it. I also start the Cleansing of the Goop in the West to expand the Shadowlands. The Cold will also advance to Old Serpentania, the Shadows will also attack the Golems at the West.

Showing 16-30 of 396