ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 3: The New Chapter

396 88416
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. This is Spore again. I tried to revive a dead forum game called Create a Planet 2, about 2 months ago. This time I have a real reason why it failed EXACTLY one day after my revival post... The next day when I was walking to school, I slipped on the ice, fell down onto my back, I had my schoolbag on, so my spine has bent and I broke a vertebra, the TH12 to be exact. So, I was not allowed to sit for 2 moths, so I was thinking. I realized that I am no longer suitable to run this forum game series, so I shall now hand it over to someone else. This is MY last try to bring this series back to life. Anyone can sign up, and I will test you how well you can find stuff on the internet. The winner of this contest will be the new heir of this series.

And, I will start now, with the first test/challenge!
The first 5 people who sign up, will be in the contest. No one else. This should test the degree of activity on AG, and their interest in the game. Lets get started!

Contestants:

• 396 Replies
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i imdiatly send my forces to old serpentia so i can defend it from the cold !! i will fortify them and help them with lots of my soldiers and ... me and their king we also make lots of defending points for old serpentia so we can defend it !!

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I will stop the attack force trying to take Old Serpentania if the Persians would agree to a truce. I can call for reinforcements from The Thrid Persian Empire if I need them, they will also provide for us technology to eliminate the hostile species. When we finally defeat the hostile species I will hold back my forces and lands to go back to the South Pole for The Cold and the North Pole for the Shadowlands. So The Third Persian Empire and the other peaceful species to regain past lands and make their lands grow. If this plan succeeds I want a meeting every summer solstice in the Hearth of The Cold and a meeting in the Hearth of The Shadowlands every winter solstice.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Ok but i will send you forces when i dont have any war going with other counteries ...

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

I would like to join but can someone please explain what info is necessary and what your supposed to do in general terms? thanks.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

ill accept great Shaka Stays-in-Shallows IV. but i wish something too some of my forces need to be putted in the your land so if you are attacked we can defend you too and ...

ill make some sentry guns (machine guns and laser) and put them all around the empire ... ill make anti air and sea guns so if enemies attacked we can defend ... next target is new sparta i will attack them mainly by air forces (they will drop soldiers in their lands) than our armor forces will advance in their territories ... and ta-dah new sparta is ours ...

New North Serpentia is now annexed by Persia. You start the invasion of New Sparta aswell.

I will place large outposts of The Cold around The Source so the other goop won't be able to attack while we finally destroy it. I also start the Cleansing of the Goop in the West to expand the Shadowlands. The Cold will also advance to Old Serpentania, the Shadows will also attack the Golems at the West.

The Cold finally destroys the source of the Goop! That seems to be last strike against them. Now only taking their teritorries and cleaning them up is needed and it will be done. The Shadows advance in North America and Asia. You also attack Old Serpentia.

imdiatly send my forces to old serpentia so i can defend it from the cold !! i will fortify them and help them with lots of my soldiers and ... me and their king we also make lots of defending points for old serpentia so we can defend it !!

Old Serpentia takes this as a declaration of war! They did not understand why you were doing it!

I will stop the attack force trying to take Old Serpentania if the Persians would agree to a truce. I can call for reinforcements from The Thrid Persian Empire if I need them, they will also provide for us technology to eliminate the hostile species. When we finally defeat the hostile species I will hold back my forces and lands to go back to the South Pole for The Cold and the North Pole for the Shadowlands. So The Third Persian Empire and the other peaceful species to regain past lands and make their lands grow. If this plan succeeds I want a meeting every summer solstice in the Hearth of The Cold and a meeting in the Hearth of The Shadowlands every winter solstice.

Alhough the truce beetween Persia and the Cold is signed, the Serpents still took Persia moving their forces into their teritorry as a provokation.

I would like to join but can someone please explain what info is necessary and what your supposed to do in general terms? thanks.

You can join at any time, I gladly welcome new players Well, ín general you do whatever the hell you want to do, but nothing happens without my approval and sometimes things might happen differently than you imagined If you want the background story, I can tell you, but only in the next post, I dont have much time to write this one anyway, sorry!

http://i.imgur.com/aWq1d.png

The Goop has lost all lands in Africa and is losing in North America aswell.
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I start freezing the ocean towards The Citadel making a frozen pathway so more soldiers can attack The Brotherhood, I prepare my best armies and dragon riders. The Shadows will also attack The Citadel from the air and sea disguised as animals. I withdraw The Cold from Old Serpentia, we will also try to eliminate The Goop in America also The Brotherhood Settlements there.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Okay I'm giving a shot at making my own creatures. Please tell me if I need to change something or add more information

The creature is neutral to all but is welcome to diplomacy. No allegiances basically. The creature is partially hive mind, queens are born and each queen has a colony but queens are known to work together for the good of both their colonies. The creature is known for its adaptability as it adapts to meet its requirements and its mobility. Its basic form of aggression is ambush and striking from the shadows. Individual unit are usually weak but they generally attack in groups. Their weapons are mostly poison and are known for great stamina. They live underground which explains why no one has seen them before. Their attacks are based around poison and neurotoxins. They're queen is capable of infecting a unit with a living virus which quickly eats the unit inside out and kill it. Queens are heavily guarded. In the instance that a queen dies another queen can take control of the colony, queens are made once or twice a year from another queen and is protected by its mother until it is capable of leading its own colony. The queen is solely responsible for the creation of all members in its colony. A single colony is made up of different creatures each providing its part for the colony.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

cause they thought i have attacked them !! i will continiue my attack ... i didnt want to ! but them made me !! so ... i continiue my attack on old sparta and old serpentia ... with my weapons and advanced weapons and soldiers and ...

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I'll be on a trip for the next three days so I will be inactive for a while

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I start freezing the ocean towards The Citadel making a frozen pathway so more soldiers can attack The Brotherhood, I prepare my best armies and dragon riders. The Shadows will also attack The Citadel from the air and sea disguised as animals. I withdraw The Cold from Old Serpentia, we will also try to eliminate The Goop in America also The Brotherhood Settlements there.

You start making an ice bridge towards the Citadel. But if you think that the Brotherhood is an easy foe, you are wrong. They have the most advanced techlnology available...

Interesting, I think you are going to be a valuable addition to the game. Although there is not really any space for your species, where are you going to put it? I dont think that this is intended to be a sentient civilization, is it?

cause they thought i have attacked them !! i will continiue my attack ... i didnt want to ! but them made me !! so ... i continiue my attack on old sparta and old serpentia ... with my weapons and advanced weapons and soldiers and ...

You continue the attack. You are advancing on both fronts.

I'll be on a trip for the next three days so I will be inactive for a while

Okay then, bye for now.

http://i.imgur.com/bPebh.png

Not much to say, nothing special happened, only the stuff in the players' posts.
lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

the queen is sentient. It's the only one with high intelligence all other members of the colony only obey its queen and have fanatic loyalty to it or if the queen died the queen that takes over, they have basic intelligence enough to recognize weakpoints and formulate it's own attack strategies but in terms of intelligence little more than a wolf in individual intel. The queen is relied on for all decision making and its incredibly intelligent. All members are connected on a basic telepathic level just enough to realize if they are under attack, the queen communicates with its colony using a series of underground vibrations that are amplified by special bio units living in the tunnels and the message is sent. This works both ways. If its okay (and if it doesn't imbalance this) each strike force has a leader that has the collective intelligence of the group and is capable of making small scale decisions such as choosing the importance of the mission and whether or not to retreat if faced with overwhelming force. It will however obey the queen despite its own thoughts.

Two things I forgot to mention each colony is large as queens have amazing ability to increase forces through eggs and queens are made once or twice a year by each queen so I'll leave the starting amount in your hands.

As for position its known for its high adaptability and capable of mutating to suit it's environment so it can pretty much live anywhere also since it was living underground until now it can either keep doing that (but that may require two maps which might be a bit too much) or it can pop up and take the places by surprise and take control of a place that way. The species does prefer humidity by the way but as I said it can live anywhere. So maybe south/southeast asia? or if not maybe africa?

one question though what happened to south america?

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

(Posting while I still can)
I continue the advance towards The Goop and The Brotherhood, I stop the ice bridge for awhile. I start trying to destroy the Hive, then if I destroyed it I withdraw my forces and let the new creatures live their,
but if they are evil like The Golems and The Goop, I quickly eliminate them.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

wait your trying to destroy the species I made but trying to help them?

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

or is the hive another species? if not then I have to tell you there is no hive its basically a queen and a colony that lives underground. And secondly there's no allegiance and genocide something that can live underground is going to be hell for you. Thirdly the queen is highly intelligent and since they're all grouped together you'll be trying to destroy a civilizations worth of forces concentrated in one point. That isn't as easy as it looks. And lastly If the forces are too strong to handle I have them retreat underground and close of all the entrances with acidic substances and have the forces initiate a tunnel collapse to make it so that they cannot attack us.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

No the Hive is for the golems lol

Showing 31-45 of 396