ForumsGame WalkthroughsStick War opinion and walkthrough.

13 4938
mishkin2000
mishkin2000
4 posts
Shepherd

To win I used a strategy of swarming my enemy with around 15 fully upgraded swordwrathes while around 3 fully upgraded archidons fired from behind, shielded by around 2 half upgraded speartons. On the last level I used my first strategy, but while they were killing the statue I saved my money so when the Big Boss came I could swarm it with speartons. Meanwhile, I took out the miners with a spare swordwrath so that there would be no resistance. That is just my strategy, it might not work for you, but that is how I won.

• 13 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I've started the game, but I didn't finish it. Anyway if you aren't sure that your strategy then play the game agian, if it does work agian, then tell the people your strategy. Cause who cares about your strategy if it doesn't help anyone?

mishkin2000
mishkin2000
4 posts
Shepherd

Everybody plays in a different way, if you play in such a way that my strategy works, you should use it. If you don't play in the way that my strategy works, you shouldn't use it. As you can see, it is different for all people.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

If everyone has a different strategy then let them have it. Forexample I handle stuff alone, without any walkthroughs. The only thing what I wanna say is: play the game agian and see if the strategy works agian, if it doesn't, discover a new one. I always try to find a new strategy and when I find one, I tell it to my friends. Than more different strategies, than better. (Please don't be mad about my comments, I just wanna say one thing) Make sure that your strategy works by playing the game agian.

mikemaxgames
mikemaxgames
17 posts
Nomad

The last level is so hard. me and my friend Matthew can not beat the last level. it is so hard I dont know how to Help Me!

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

The most effective way (I think) is controlling those units by yourself ! Especially Spearton ! I only make speartons and giants !

SillverMan
SillverMan
11 posts
Nomad

For last level,need archers,before,the giant is too slow,but need suport of spearton and swordman !

JiffyJosh1
JiffyJosh1
51 posts
Peasant

I have long played this game and love it I can say with most confidence that I am a master.
Upgrades can be the most important thing in the game as long as you distribute the wisely. first upgrade miners speed till it's full then upgrade swordwrath attack 1 acher attack 1 then swordwrath attack 'till its full and every upgrade on spearton 'till full. After that it really doesn't matter.

Alright, at the beginning of each level it it Important if not crucial to personally operater your miners. It's so much faster and once its fully upgraded it's 52g per axe hit
When you control a unit its attack and defence is increased.
when there are archers you are fighting against run side to side because they will miss you. Arrows must be in the same plane for them to hit you. I'll continue it later when I have more time.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup just has two things to say because quite frankly,killersup has beaten this game about 30 times.for the last leval as killersup has seen that people have had trouble on it.Use the regular fully upgraded(only sword upgrade)and the miners(fully upgraded) and use them at a rato of about 13-15 sword men and 7-5 miners.Then when the statue comes to life begin the process of making gaints.when the giant has been made take control of him by clicking on him and then he will have more heath and do more damage.right about when one of your giants dies is when another one should be just about ready to be made.It only takes about 1-3 giants under your control to defeat the super-enemy giant.

JiffyJosh1
JiffyJosh1
51 posts
Peasant

I respectfully disagree, because if you use 1 fully upgraded spearton and go around the statue and all your swordwrath can attack him without being hit. meanwhile when he brings back his club run away and his attack will miss then go back and attack. However, when he steps with his whip attack there is no way to avoid it but there are plenty of hit to take before your spearton dies.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

There are multiple ways to win the game.Killersup was just giving advice for the two people above who said that they were having trouble with the game.

dragonkeeper1
dragonkeeper1
8 posts
Peasant

It's been a long time since I played Stick War. Such a wonderful game. I typically just got a couple miners then balanced out what kind of soldiers I had and used a steady stream of attack. If that didn't work, I garrisoned my statue until I had a huge mass of soldiers, then attacked. I don't remember any specific levels though, so no tips there.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

im stuck on West wind, im not so good at mind games

daganghero
daganghero
4 posts
Peasant

4 miners, 7 archers, 4 swords, and 4 spartans

Showing 1-13 of 13