ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 4

278 23205
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Please, take the 5-10 minutes (depending on how fast you can read) to read ALL of this! I know some of you just skim through it, copy the sheet, and expect to know how to play. WRONG! You must read all of this to completely understand, and PLEASE, follow these rules:
1)Please use proper grammar.Capitalize the words that are needed to be.
2)Please punctuate properly.
3)Please post with at least two or more sentences so I know EXACTLY what your action is, so you can get better descriptions for your stories!

If you don't use correct grammar, I'm most likely going to ignore you. I'm a grammar nazi, and I can't stand when people do that kind of thing, because it gets a little more confusing to read what you post, and please, be specific when you post.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human, however, you can choose to act as a normal citizen if you decide to. You can choose your very own power to use, but I must review it before you can use it so it isn't overpowered and unfair, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become! You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character. I did make it seem like you get more earning from being good, so down below, I will put the pros and cons of being good and evil.

Being a Good Cookie
So, you want to be a Hero, eh? First of all, to become good, you must help the community that surrounds your character, and be mature and responsible at all times. Don't worry though, if you accidentally do something evil, you can always recover your good name by doing good deeds and earning back the respect you may have lost. Anyways, here are the perks of being good:
Pros and Cons[b]
-------------
+You will be honored and respected.
+You will randomly receive gifts from people that respect your Heroism.
+You will be on television, be mentioned over the radio, and basically become famous much faster.
+Your energy will increase much more after eating, drinking, and sleeping, and your power will cost less to be used.
+Cops will love you.
-You will be hated by thugs, thieves, and many more evil psychopaths.
-You will most likely be randomly attacked by the evil doers of this world, but only if they know your true identity.

[b]Being an Evil Cookie

So, you want to be a Villain, eh? Well, first off, you gotta harm people and ruin everyone's lives in any way you can. If you can do that, your a pretty good Villain already. It isn't hard to become a Villain, you just gotta think on your feet, and catch out for the people who might try to act as Heroes. You'd be surprised at how many people think that they can fix the Evil, but they are obviously in over their head with you out and about. So, on to the good stuff. Here are the pros and cons of being Evil:

Pros and Cons
--------------
+Your powers will cause more damage, but the energy consumption will be greater. (Opposite of being a Hero)
+Thugs, thieves, and wrongdoers will love you and assist you in your fights if around.
+You can influence people much faster and easily.
-Cops will hate you and will constantly be looking for you.
-Citizens may randomly attack you.

Fame and Honor will be pretty big factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make, also.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

So, this time, I have more options for you and your personal story now! Take a look:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
These are the newer ones:
4) Start in the army as a Private, and work your way up the ladder. You can use your powers rarely and keep your fellow soldiers from witnessing and knowing about your powers, or you could help the army greatly and use your powers widely to help the Army. (Kind of like Wolverine and his brother in X-Men)
5) If you choose to be 17 years of age or younger, then you can start off in school! You can choose to have parents and brothers or sisters also. You can also tell me what grade you want to start in, and if your character has failed and has been held back in a grade or more.
6) Start off as an already famous Hero, or a notorious Villain with your very own Base or Lair already constructed. (If you choose this, your fame will be at 85%, and if you choose to be good, then your honor will be +85%, but if you choose to be Evil, then it will be -85%. If you don't put this in the character sheet, then I will fill it in for you.)
7) Think that you have better stories to try? Choose your very own personal story line!

Put the number of the story that you choose under your character sheet. If you chose 7, tell me what you want to do for your story.

I've also added difficulty into this game. The information below will help if your wondering what the difficulty affects in the game.

The Difficulties
Very Easy: Enemies are extremely stupid, and their reaction speeds are extremely slow, however, Cops/Thugs attack just as often. They also drop 10x more money than usual. Your Allies have the average IQ.
Easy: Enemies are slightly dumb, and their reaction speeds are slightly slow. They drop 5x the money than usual. Your Allies have the average IQ.
Normal: Enemies drop the usual amount of money. Your Allies have the normal IQ, and so do your enemies.
Hard: Your enemies are slightly smarter. They can react to your actions faster, which means you might want to surprise most of them. Your Allies are slightly smarter also, and they can often save your butt from sneaky attacks from your enemies.
Insane: Your enemies will be very smart, and so will your Allies. The enemies now drop 50% less items, so scavenging will be needed to keep your energy levels normal. Also, enemies will appear more often.
Nightmare: Of course, this one is the deadliest option. I want someone to try this one > This difficulty will be very tough. You might feel as if I'm picking on you. You will almost always be in danger, unless your in your Base or Lair (if you construct one) If you pick this one, the best option to pick is probably one where you aren't known in a city or anywhere at all. Enemies are very sneaky, and extremely intelligent. Your Allies are extremely intelligent also. Enemies rarely drop anything for you to scavenge. If your not famous at all, thugs might still randomly attack you, unless you have an evil reputation. However, if you have an evil reputation, then stay away from open areas--cops will be patrolling.

Character Sheet
Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc:
-----
Power: (Choose one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
----
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
-----
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None
----
Difficulty: (Very easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, or Nightmare?)

• 278 Replies
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: PuppetMaster Alpha
Desc: Tall, Pale, White Hair, Grey Eyes, Black Mask
-----
Power: Nano Control
-----
-----
-----
-----
----
Difficulty: NIGHTMARE

[1]

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Inventory: Bow/Quiver(16 Iron Arrows)
Time of Day: Dusk
Job: US Army
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: Two Squirrels(Uncooked), a Bird(Uncooked)
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
Clothes: US Army Uniform
Costume: None
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:
----
Difficulty:Easy

I give the bird to Balto and cook the squirrels. Once the squirrels are cooked I will eat them. I will then sleep until two hours before I have to go to work or my energy is full, whichever one happens first.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Joshua MCKillinger (normal name); Elemental-Golem (hero name)
Desc: tall (3 metres big), very muscular, black hair with red stripes, red eyes with black dots; likes to wear jeans and t-shirt as a disguyse; wears a black suit with red glooves, red bots, a red mask and a short red cape as a hero costume.
-----
Power: elemental control, golem control (can create and control different types golems), golem-shift (can turn into a golem)
----
Fame: 85%
Honor: +85%
-----
-----
-----
----
Difficulty: Nightmare

story nummber 6, please.

i like your new version and the new stories.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

sorry for the double post.

can i have allies and enemies? and a short bio would be good so you get a background story of our characters.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Josh Akhad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis
----
-----
-----
-----
----
Difficulty: Hard

Story 3
In this version, should we expect players coming in contact with other players?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Bio: (Please include at least 3 sentences or more)
-----
Power: Nano Control(Please explain this)
-----
-----
-----
Clothes:
Costume:
-----
-----
Difficulty: NIGHTMARE (Yay!}

I added a Bio section under the Desc, please fill that out for better descriptions for your story, Thanks! And also, please tell me what your power is about so I can get a better understanding.

"Shut up, and do the job!" a woman screams. You slowly lift your head. Your disoriented right now... but you can make out what a woman is saying. After a few seconds of dizziness, you realize that your in a solid room with concrete walls, flooring, and a concrete ceiling... its heavily fortified.
"I don't care what your wife says!" the woman's voice rings. "Listen, Earl. This job... its important. Please, work with me here. We have to do this--not for the money, but for the honor and respect of the government. They wanted this, so we are performing it. Got it?"
"Yes ma'am." the man replies. "Whatever you say." he says, attempting to walk out of the room.
"No." she says, holding her hand out in front of his chest. "Wait. I have to know if you will keep this in secrecy." she says. Then, a dark, angry expression washes over her face. "Because if you don't... Earl, I am going to inject you too, just like your little buddy Ricky."
"Yes... ma'am." he says. You can see his legs slightly shaking.
She then hands him a syringe that she's been holding to Earl, and she walks out of the room, slamming the large metal door behind her.
Earl then stares at the syringe for a long time. You can see that the liquid in the syringe is orange. During the long silence, you observe surroundings a bit more. Your laying on a bed with sheets over your body. Suddenly, he snaps out of it, and walks towards you. He looks at you for a long time, almost as if he wants sympathy. Then, he places the syringe on a small metal cart, and takes a seat in a small plastic blue chair in the corner of the room. "So... how do you feel? Do you remember anything?" he says. His voice is light, and its trembling slightly.

=================================
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's.
Bio: She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: Shadow Manipulation
Energy: 100%
-----
Time of Day: Morning
House Inventory: Nothing
-----
Enemies:
----

I added a Bio section right under the Desc, so if you want to add more details about your character, feel free to do so!

I give the bird to Balto and cook the squirrels. Once the squirrels are cooked I will eat them. I will then sleep until two hours before I have to go to work or my energy is full, whichever one happens first.

You slept for about nine hours, and you see sunlight glaring into your room through the windows. You look at your clock... you have an hour before you have to arrive at work.
====================================
Name: Joshua MCKillinger a.k.a Elemental-Golem
Desc: tall (3 metres big), very muscular, black hair with red stripes, red eyes with black dots; likes to wear jeans and t-shirt as a disguyse; wears a black suit with red glooves, red bots, a red mask and a short red cape as a hero costume.
Bio: (Please include three sentences or more)
-----
Power: Elemental Control, Golem Control, Golem-shift
----
-----
-----
Job: (Do you have a regular job?)
Current Home: None (It can be your base, or you can have a normal home, set aside from your base)
Base: (Tell me how it looks, and where it is located, such as in a city, underground, etc.)
Clothes: (Put what you wear around as Joshua.)
Costume: (Put what your costume looks like as Elemental. I don't suppose you'll need one though, since you'll be transforming)
-----
----

You can now add your bio! Do you want me to randomly add your Allies and Enemies and give you descriptions on them? Also, I added a Base to the character sheet, right below Current Home.
==================================================================
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
Bio: (Make this at least three or more sentences pl0x)
-----
----
-----
-----
Clothes: Dirty White Tank Top, Rugged Jeans, and White Sneakers.
-----
----

Not in this one. I've tried this with some other of my RPG's, but they end up being too ridiculously stressful, and I never figured out how to correctly have players communicate with each other, since they have to talk to each other within the thread and I'll have to update the stories of them both... and it would be a much slower process for the people who come in contact with each other. If you have any ideas to help the multiplayer process a little easier, than please, tell me!

Btw, lets throw a Bio into the character sheet for better descriptions in the story.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Desc: tall (3 metres big), very muscular, black hair with red stripes, red eyes with black dots
Bio: he never had any brothers or sisters, but that was not important for him. he felt never lonely because he had many friends in his school. Joshua had always the best grades and studied mechanics and technology at the age of 15. he became rich after he invented a flying car that uses water as fuel. his father was a politician of Scotland who died through a heart disease. many doctors teste him but Joshua has the strong heart of an olympian. his mother was a doctor till she retired with the age of fifty. she lives now with her new husband a happy live. Joshua visits her from time to time in Netherlands where she lives now.
-----
----
-----
-----
Job: inventer (he invented a flying car that uses water as fuel)
Current Home: a castle in Scotland
Base: a cave with technology invented by him (like a flying car with weapons that can be controlled through a remote) under his castle
Clothes: jeans and t-shirt, sometimes a blue sweater or a black suit with a red tie
Costume: a black suit with red glooves, red boots, a red mask and a short red cape (invented by him, the whole suit is bullet proof and fire proof and can adapt to his powers)
-----
----

would be good if some of his allies are super humans too. well, i thought i could need a costume because i dont know what will happen if someone sees me shifting into a golem. we could change it so that the costume shifts too. can i be rich because i invented so many usefull things? i hope the bio is not too long...

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Bio: Abru Akhad was born in India to Irish immigrants in 1993. His parents were surprised to find that he looked Middle Eastern instead of Irish. His parents decided he was unfit for them and left him in India. He often stood out at a young age due to his naturally blue eyebrows, which he grows his hair long to hide. He fell in with a rather violent branch of the Indian Mafia, and he was eventually caught murdering someone. He was exiled to the desert, where he was on Death's doorstep from dehydration, when he realized he could create and manipulate water. He survives, and catches the first boat to America, where he heard everyone is rich and famous. He changes his name to Josh when he arrives to not stick out as much, but he keeps his surname given to him by his gang.
-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

I wrote a 10 sentence Bio and it all disappeared because, according to AG, I wasn't logged in. Here goes.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

That's not the entire thing, I will add on later.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Desc: tall (3 metres big), very muscular, black hair with red stripes, red eyes with black dots
Bio: he never had any brothers or sisters, but that was not important for him. he felt never lonely because he had many friends in his school. Joshua had always the best grades and studied mechanics and technology at the age of 15. his powers awakened after he met a strange guy who whispered something into Joshuas ear. Joshua became rich after he invented a flying car that uses water as fuel. he used the money to buy a castle (with a cave under it) in his homeland to train his powers and to have a base. he build and invented many things like a super computer to turn the cave into a base. after many good deeds Joshua became a famous super hero. his father was a politician of Scotland who died through a heart disease. many doctors tested him but Joshua has the strong heart of an olympian. his mother was a doctor till she retired with the age of fifty. she lives now with her new husband a happy live in Netherland. Joshua visits them both from time to time.
-----
----
-----
-----
Base: a cave with technology invented by him (like a flying car with weapons that can be controlled through a remote) under his castle
Clothes: jeans and t-shirt, sometimes a blue sweater or a black suit with a red tie
Costume: a black suit with red glooves, red boots, a red mask and a short red cape (invented by him, the whole suit is bullet proof and fire proof and can adapt to his powers)
-----
----

i edited the bio.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Bio: Abru Akhad was born in India to Irish immigrants in 1993. His parents were surprised to find that he looked Middle Eastern instead of Irish. His parents decided he was unfit for them and left him in India. He often stood out at a young age due to his naturally blue eyebrows, which he grows his hair long to hide. He fell in with a rather violent branch of the Indian Mafia, and he was eventually caught murdering someone. He was exiled to the desert, where he was on Death's doorstep from dehydration, when he realized he could create and manipulate water. He survives, and catches the first boat to America, where he heard everyone is rich and famous. He changes his name to Josh when he arrives to not stick out as much, but he keeps his surname given to him by his gang.
-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

Nice bio! Sorry about the other one disappearing.

AG has managed to piss me off a lot lately.

Anyways, since he took a boat to America, do you want to choose what state you start in? It doesn't really make too much of a difference... knowing the state will help me put in natural disasters and stuff like that easier. For example, Florida usually gets battered by tropical storms, so if it was in the bottom part of Florida, you might get hurricanes or tropical storms from time to time. If you were in Texas, you'd get dust storms more often and yadda yadda.
=======================================
Bio: he never had any brothers or sisters, but that was not important for him. he felt never lonely because he had many friends in his school. Joshua had always the best grades and studied mechanics and technology at the age of 15. his powers awakened after he met a strange guy who whispered something into Joshuas ear. Joshua became rich after he invented a flying car that uses water as fuel. he used the money to buy a castle (with a cave under it) in his homeland to train his powers and to have a base. he build and invented many things like a super computer to turn the cave into a base. after many good deeds Joshua became a famous super hero. his father was a politician of Scotland who died through a heart disease. many doctors tested him but Joshua has the strong heart of an olympian. his mother was a doctor till she retired with the age of fifty. she lives now with her new husband a happy live in Netherland. Joshua visits them both from time to time.
-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

Cool stuff man. Can you capitalize and stuff like that? when i read something like this, it kind of confuses me sometimes and im not used to reading text like this. Plus, if you capitalize properly, you'd become a faster and better typer.

The base is good, since your character has already been progressive in his fame and honor.

Do you want your Allies to be from movies and stuff like that, or randomly created with random powers?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

=================================
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
Bio: Storm was born on another planet where controlling an element was normal. She was born into the royal family but doesn't act like it. For Storm the memories of her home are bitter sweet cause her home planet was destroyed. As far as Storm knows she is the only survivor and that is because her older brother Vallen had shoved her into one of the pods that were set up to be used as an escape for the people if something happened to the planet. All of the pods had destinations that could be changed but the pod Storm was in had been damaged. She landed on Earth. Storm was 15 when she left her home and has lived on Earth for seven years. Storm lives in Indian Head, Maryland with a wolf that was abandoned by it's family when it was a pup. The wolf's name is Balto. Storm lives near by some woods and owns the house that her foster parents owned when they were alive.
-----
Power: Shadow Manipulation
-----
Time of Day: Morning
House Inventory: Nothing
-----
Enemies:
----

I got up and took a five minute shower. After that I woke Balto and we both had a quick breakfast. His was some dog food and mine was a bowl of cereal. I then brushed my teath and headed to my job.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

capitalyze?

Do you want your Allies to be from movies and stuff like that, or randomly created with random powers?

so i can chose what powers they have? would be nice. by the way, how many allies can i have? lol, could i have someone like wolverine from x-men?
Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Bio: PuppetMaster Alpha was a great scientist but he had a deadly disease. His study was focused in a cure to almost any disease in the history of man, he called it "Nano Cells". He has tested it and cured himself but something went wrong, he got stronger, smarter and he could control people. His name is unknown.
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into the targets body and controls it for a short time, can only be done in great concentration and peace.
-----
-----
-----
Clothes:
Costume:
-----
-----
Difficulty: NIGHTMARE

"I feel new, I remember everything..." I say in a raspy voice. I grab his shirt and try to sit up "Why am I here? What are you doing to me?" I grab for the syringe and drop it on the floor.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

-----
----
-----
-----
-----
----

in Texas, you'd get dust storms

Dust storms in Texas? In my eight years of living here, I have never experienced a single one.
Anyways, could I land in New York? I want to make it to Hollywood, because that's were the rich famous people are. It's an across the States quest sort of thing.
Showing 1-15 of 278