ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 4

278 23257
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Please, take the 5-10 minutes (depending on how fast you can read) to read ALL of this! I know some of you just skim through it, copy the sheet, and expect to know how to play. WRONG! You must read all of this to completely understand, and PLEASE, follow these rules:
1)Please use proper grammar.Capitalize the words that are needed to be.
2)Please punctuate properly.
3)Please post with at least two or more sentences so I know EXACTLY what your action is, so you can get better descriptions for your stories!

If you don't use correct grammar, I'm most likely going to ignore you. I'm a grammar nazi, and I can't stand when people do that kind of thing, because it gets a little more confusing to read what you post, and please, be specific when you post.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human, however, you can choose to act as a normal citizen if you decide to. You can choose your very own power to use, but I must review it before you can use it so it isn't overpowered and unfair, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become! You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character. I did make it seem like you get more earning from being good, so down below, I will put the pros and cons of being good and evil.

Being a Good Cookie
So, you want to be a Hero, eh? First of all, to become good, you must help the community that surrounds your character, and be mature and responsible at all times. Don't worry though, if you accidentally do something evil, you can always recover your good name by doing good deeds and earning back the respect you may have lost. Anyways, here are the perks of being good:
Pros and Cons[b]
-------------
+You will be honored and respected.
+You will randomly receive gifts from people that respect your Heroism.
+You will be on television, be mentioned over the radio, and basically become famous much faster.
+Your energy will increase much more after eating, drinking, and sleeping, and your power will cost less to be used.
+Cops will love you.
-You will be hated by thugs, thieves, and many more evil psychopaths.
-You will most likely be randomly attacked by the evil doers of this world, but only if they know your true identity.

[b]Being an Evil Cookie

So, you want to be a Villain, eh? Well, first off, you gotta harm people and ruin everyone's lives in any way you can. If you can do that, your a pretty good Villain already. It isn't hard to become a Villain, you just gotta think on your feet, and catch out for the people who might try to act as Heroes. You'd be surprised at how many people think that they can fix the Evil, but they are obviously in over their head with you out and about. So, on to the good stuff. Here are the pros and cons of being Evil:

Pros and Cons
--------------
+Your powers will cause more damage, but the energy consumption will be greater. (Opposite of being a Hero)
+Thugs, thieves, and wrongdoers will love you and assist you in your fights if around.
+You can influence people much faster and easily.
-Cops will hate you and will constantly be looking for you.
-Citizens may randomly attack you.

Fame and Honor will be pretty big factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make, also.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

So, this time, I have more options for you and your personal story now! Take a look:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
These are the newer ones:
4) Start in the army as a Private, and work your way up the ladder. You can use your powers rarely and keep your fellow soldiers from witnessing and knowing about your powers, or you could help the army greatly and use your powers widely to help the Army. (Kind of like Wolverine and his brother in X-Men)
5) If you choose to be 17 years of age or younger, then you can start off in school! You can choose to have parents and brothers or sisters also. You can also tell me what grade you want to start in, and if your character has failed and has been held back in a grade or more.
6) Start off as an already famous Hero, or a notorious Villain with your very own Base or Lair already constructed. (If you choose this, your fame will be at 85%, and if you choose to be good, then your honor will be +85%, but if you choose to be Evil, then it will be -85%. If you don't put this in the character sheet, then I will fill it in for you.)
7) Think that you have better stories to try? Choose your very own personal story line!

Put the number of the story that you choose under your character sheet. If you chose 7, tell me what you want to do for your story.

I've also added difficulty into this game. The information below will help if your wondering what the difficulty affects in the game.

The Difficulties
Very Easy: Enemies are extremely stupid, and their reaction speeds are extremely slow, however, Cops/Thugs attack just as often. They also drop 10x more money than usual. Your Allies have the average IQ.
Easy: Enemies are slightly dumb, and their reaction speeds are slightly slow. They drop 5x the money than usual. Your Allies have the average IQ.
Normal: Enemies drop the usual amount of money. Your Allies have the normal IQ, and so do your enemies.
Hard: Your enemies are slightly smarter. They can react to your actions faster, which means you might want to surprise most of them. Your Allies are slightly smarter also, and they can often save your butt from sneaky attacks from your enemies.
Insane: Your enemies will be very smart, and so will your Allies. The enemies now drop 50% less items, so scavenging will be needed to keep your energy levels normal. Also, enemies will appear more often.
Nightmare: Of course, this one is the deadliest option. I want someone to try this one > This difficulty will be very tough. You might feel as if I'm picking on you. You will almost always be in danger, unless your in your Base or Lair (if you construct one) If you pick this one, the best option to pick is probably one where you aren't known in a city or anywhere at all. Enemies are very sneaky, and extremely intelligent. Your Allies are extremely intelligent also. Enemies rarely drop anything for you to scavenge. If your not famous at all, thugs might still randomly attack you, unless you have an evil reputation. However, if you have an evil reputation, then stay away from open areas--cops will be patrolling.

Character Sheet
Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc:
-----
Power: (Choose one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
----
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
-----
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None
----
Difficulty: (Very easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane, or Nightmare?)

• 278 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

This is a bump, this is not spam because spam comes in a can and is less than seven words long.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

Hero/Villain name:The overlord
Desc: Exactly 6 foot, with brown hair with small,red smears every where, right above the eyes, with some little cow licks(doesn't comb his hair) wears aviator goggles with auto-tinted lenses so nobody can see his eyes, dark blue jeans with regular running shoes, a black long sleeve shirt, and a trench coat that's buttons are missing(don't know why). His eyes are a splash of gold and blue.
Bio:He woke up in the middle of the desert, knowing only of his ability and his name.
Power: Can create animals, people, inanimate objects, and stuff like that with his imagination.(This takes up bits of energy, the bigger or stronger, the more energy consumed.Eats food to gain energy)
----
-----
-----
-----
----
Difficulty:Easy
I added what his costume looks like because that will be what he woke in. There will be (I hope) some story behind why he wakes up in the middle of the desert with tattered and ripped clothes.Added real name as well because wasn't sure which i was supposed to put down.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Hey, long time no see, I haven't been on in a while . Anywho, I'm joining in, here's my new character sheet, along with my last response from Super Hero/Villain 3.

Name: X
Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
Inventory: Vial of Red Liquid
Clothes: Black Leather Jacket w/ Dark Brown Baggy Pants
Costume: None
-----

Name: X
Desc:6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
----
-----
Inventory: Vial of Red Liquid
-----
-----
----
Difficulty: Insane

===========================================

Veksing: The voices seem to be getting closer, but then they start to decline in volume, indicating that they are walking away. Then, you see a man and woman walking and talking. You then lose sight of them again, and you sprint to the other side of the hallway quietly, and put your back against the corner to see what is going on.

Suddenly, the woman raises her voice at the man.
"What the hell did you expect would happen? He was obviously insane! You were just gonna let him escape?!"
The man stays speechless for a few seconds, and he looks across the large lobby that they are in, and you do the same. You see a man strapped to a chair. The woman then looks back at the man that is bonded to the chair, and she looks back at the man she raised her voice at in disgust.
"Take care of him. Now." she says as she walks toward the exit. You look back at the man. He rubs his hands across his head, showing that hes stressed. He then walks up to the man that is bonded, and he reaches for a weapon in his belt... a pistol.
What will you do?

-------------------------------------------

Estrios: After the woman leaves, I {Speed} come up behind the man with the gun, grab the pistol from him, and then put him in a headlock, holding the gun to the side of his head. I then look up at the man tied to the chair, and ask, "So who are you?"

===========================================

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Sorry, ignore the first character sheet, I'm using the second one.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Anybody see Veksing in awhile?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

it looks like he is busy at the moment and can not continue. be patient and wait.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Holy crap! So many people playing now!

ayjay was right, I was busy helping my grandparents move in to their new apartment and then I visited my friend in Virginia for a week. Sorry for the wait everyone. Tomorrow after school, I will update the stories. Boy, that'll be fun.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Guys... this is just way too many people to handle. I think I'm gonna start limiting the amount of players to three or four... this is just insane. It takes me about an hour and a half to update everyone's stories and it just consumes all of my time. I don't know if I want to keep doing this with this many people

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

If anyone wants to take over, feel free to. Post a comment on my profile saying that you want to take control over the game if you want to. I can either do that, or I could just continue with the first four people who joined... but that wouldn't be fair to the rest of the people.

If you decide you want to take over, I'll make a decision on who I should make the host.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Well I was the fourth person so I'm good with this part:

I could just continue with the first four people who joined.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

First come first serve I suppose... I'm not sure what I want to do about this yet.

coolbarak
coolbarak
150 posts
Nomad

well, somebody do something soon......

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Kefka Palazzo
Desc: 6'1, Blonde hair, Caucasian, Skinny, but fit. Is quite pale
Bio: Born to a celebrity family of gamers, Kefka was named by his dad after playing Final Fantasy IV. He had a great life, until one day his family was slaughtered before his eyes. He went insane from the occurrence, and learned the meaning of that everything will be destroyed, any life, any creations, gone. He then spent 20 years in an asylum, and has finally been released. He's was also a mutant, his powers coming out from the stress. His main goal is to destroy the world and ascend to a god.
-----
Power: Magic (Poison, Drain, Thunder, Fire, Blizzard, Blizzara( instant OHKO against one character, takes a lot of energy.)
----
-----
-----
-----
----
Difficulty: Normal

Great to see one of the good RPGers making a superhero RPG.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Just kick out any inactive players, and leave a list for people wanting to play. I call first on that list.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Well I don't really have many inactive players, its just that there are too many players. I decided that I will only allow four players, and that the first four players that began the game in the beginning can still play since they signed up first.

And here is the list of the players:
1) Garriss
2) StormDragon
3)xAyjAy
4)SubZero 007

If those players don't respond within the next day or so, I'll consider them inactive, and then let another person join in. Its also a fair system, since the people who started to play at the very beginning played for this long so far.

If someone is inactive, or dies in their story, then you can replace them and start your own story and be one of the four players if you want to join in. I'll post a comment on your profile to tell you when your able to join.

And thanks for saying I'm a good RPGer. Hehe

@Unkown: Sorry for not letting you play. I know you played in a Superhero/villain RPG before, and I would have let you played, but there are just too many people wanting to play, and I can't handle them all. 4 is much easier than 9 to 10 people. If you want, I can notify you when a player dies or gets kicked for inactivity, so you can join in, but there is a queue. If someone else asks to be in the game first before you, then you will be second and so on. Again, sorry you couldn't play.
==================================================================

Name: PuppetMaster Alpha
Desc: Tall, Pale, White Hair, Grey Eyes, Black Mask
Bio: PuppetMaster Alpha was a great scientist but he had a deadly disease. His study was focused in a cure to almost any disease in the history of man, he called it "Nano Cells". He has tested it and cured himself but something went wrong, he got stronger, smarter and he could control people. His name is unknown.
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into the targets body and controls it for a short time, can only be done in great concentration and peace.
HP: 82%
-----
-----
-----
Clothes: Blue Full-Body Cloth, Black socks
Costume:
-----
-----
Difficulty: NIGHTMARE

I stand up and try to explore

You stand up and stumble around some more, but you can't see anything at all. Your eyes aren't able to adjust to the darkness just yet. The footsteps grow faint, then return and become louder and louder.

What will you do?
=================
Name: Zack McKragen a.k.a Cyber Freak
Desc: Tall (1,90), athletic, black hair, black eyes
Bio: Zack was a normal boy with an interest for electronics. Someday a thunderbolt hit him while he was outside. Zack survived it and got his powers. Some men became curious and abducted him. They used a drug and now Zack cant remember his past.
-----
Power: Technokinesis
----
-----
-----
Clothes: Blue jeans, white t-shirt
Costume: A blue suit that looks like the cyber space
-----
----
Difficulty: Normal

"what, you drugged me?" i look around and examine him. "what do you mean with the second portion of the test? more drugs?"

"Indeed, I did drug you. My, your getting smarter!"
You examine him closely. The man is wearing a white, clean t-shirt with blue jeans and brown boots. He has no hair on his head, and he is wearing glasses. He is also wearing a Rolex watch on his wrist.
"Oh, right, the second portion. Well... since you've obviously grown more intelligent from the first drug, I have to inject you with another drug. Well, this one isn't necessarily a drug. This one I'm about to give you is a chemical." he says, pulling out a syringe with blue liquid inside. He flicks the tip of the syringe, and the blue liquid begins to fizz and bubble some.

What will you do?
====================
Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
Bio: Storm was born on another planet where controlling an element was normal. She was born into the royal family but doesn't act like it. For Storm the memories of her home are bitter sweet cause her home planet was destroyed. As far as Storm knows she is the only survivor and that is because her older brother Vallen had shoved her into one of the pods that were set up to be used as an escape for the people if something happened to the planet. All of the pods had destinations that could be changed but the pod Storm was in had been damaged. She landed on Earth. Storm was 15 when she left her home and has lived on Earth for seven years. Storm lives in Indian Head, Maryland with a wolf that was abandoned by it's family when it was a pup. The wolf's name is Balto. Storm lives near by some woods and owns the house that her foster parents owned when they were alive.
-----
Power: Shadow Manipulation
Energy: 76%
Fame: 1%
-----
Inventory: Bow/Quiver(16 Iron Arrows)
Time of Day: 9:42 AM
Job: US Army
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: Nothing
Money: $2,985
Bank Account:$11,567
Clothes: US Army Uniform
Costume: Bullet Proof Vest w/ Quiver attached, Black Hood, & a Black Pouch
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:
----
Difficulty:Easy

I work until night fall and then head home. I then change into my costume. I then head out for my first night of crime fighting.

After eleven hours of hard work and exercise, you earned a paycheck of $1,340.
After you change into your costume, you enter the big city.

Choose a location that you want to scout for criminals. Examples could be a local park, a restaurant of some sort, sidewalks, alleyways, etc.
=================
Name: Josh Akhad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
Bio: Abru Akhad was born in India to Irish immigrants in 1993. His parents were surprised to find that he looked Middle Eastern instead of Irish. They decided he was unfit for them and left him in India, so he became an orphan, therefore learning street skills, urban survival skills, and how to beg very quickly. He often stood out at a young age due to his naturally blue eyebrows, which he grows his hair long to hide. He fell in with a rather violent branch of the Indian Mafia, and he was eventually caught murdering someone. He was exiled to the desert, where he was on Death's doorstep from dehydration, when he realized he could create and manipulate water. He survives, and catches the first boat to America, where he heard everyone is rich and famous. He changes his name to Josh when he arrives to not stick out as much, but he keeps his surname given to him by his gang.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis
----
-----
Inventory: Nothing
-----
Clothes: Dirty White Tank Top, Rugged Jeans, and White Sneakers.
Costume: None
-----
----
Difficulty: Hard

I walk past him and into the Zaxblee's. I will have no part in whatever criminal enterprise he is in.

Good thinking. You walk past the bum, and into the front doors. After walking in, you feel a nice, fresh breeze. As you look around, you see men and women eating there food at tables. You can also see people standing in line to order food. There are three employees at the front, taking orders, and you can see about four in the back making the food.

What are you going to do?
Showing 91-105 of 278