ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse Survival RPG

324 81161
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You are a survivor in the zombie apocalypse. Survive as long as you can or team up with NPCs and other players to create an army to end the invasion. You can set up your own small civilization or go alone and survive by yourself. You can even have kids! It's all up to you how to survive.

This is a multiplayer RPG, so players can meet other players.

Character Sheet

Name: (Something realistic)
Bio: (Short summary of your character's life)
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
-------------
Inventory: Empty(Things you carry)
Weapon: (Start with one melee weapon of your choice. It has to be realistic)
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)

If there are any questions, just ask.

• 324 Replies
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Jason
Bio: Collage student studying human biology to become a scientist.
Desc: Tall, fit but not ripped has also studied survival and plants so can live by self. Running speed slightly below avarage but stamina is a little above
-------------
Inventory: Laptop, CB Radio
Weapon: Dagger
Money: $0
-------------
Followers: Alone
Romance: Single
Children: None

I would run as fast as I could trying to get them off of my tale. If I had to, I would turn and try to fight but that would be the last thing one my mind.

scrapydukes
scrapydukes
88 posts
Nomad

Name:James kelly
Bio:A college graduate who has returned to work on his fathers farm like he did his entire childhood. graduated with a bachelors degree in architectural engineering & welding. (was out splitting fire wood when it all went down.)
Desc: 5ft 11 in tall, lean, fairly strong, sandy blond hair, hazel eyes, well trimmed beard.
-------------
Inventory: Empty
Weapon:Woodcutting axe
Money: 0
-------------

looks like fun.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer is now starting, with Billy and Jason being in the same area.

Name: Billy Gordon
Bio: Billy loves to kill zombies. Yes, his entire family was killed by the grueling monstrosities, and that is why he loves to. Billy has always been the Average Joe, physically, and mentally.
Desc: Billy has short, blonde hair. He is fit like an athlete, and is 6'1".
-------------
Weapon: Rusty Iron Pipe
-------------

You take a rifle and go to the rooftop. Because of the distance and wind, shooting the head is difficult before you run out of ammo and get some more back inside. When you go back up you see a large group of at least 40 zombies heading your way. There is also a civilian in the street(Jason(ellock)). He is being chased by soldiers, but neither look like zombies.

-------------------------------------------

Name: Jason
Bio: Collage student studying human biology to become a scientist.
Desc: Tall, fit but not ripped has also studied survival and plants so can live by self. Running speed slightly below avarage but stamina is a little above
-------------
Inventory: Laptop, CB Radio
Weapon: Dagger
-------------

You run and in a few minutes come by a safe-house with survivors inside. There are also LOTS of zimbies coming toward you from the opposite direction, so the safe-house is your only escape.

--------------------------------------------

Bio:A college graduate who has returned to work on his fathers farm like he did his entire childhood. graduated with a bachelors degree in architectural engineering & welding. (was out splitting fire wood when it all went down.)
Desc: 5ft 11 in tall, lean, fairly strong, sandy blond hair, hazel eyes, well trimmed beard.
-------------
Weapon: Woodcutting axe
-------------

You start outside, chopping firewood. A group of people are slowly walking toward you. They look sick and smell worse. How do you react?

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook(I introduce myself as Eclipse)
Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but co9uld do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went world wide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs short brown hair one blue eye one green eye caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Weapon: Wakizashi(japanese short sword)
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)

im in also wakizashis and like katanas an tantos are fairly easy to get or order online

scrapydukes
scrapydukes
88 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

I ready my axe and ask if they are ok while slowly moving away.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went world wide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs short brown hair one blue eye one green eye caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Weapon: Wakizashi
-------------

You start in your lab. You were unable to find a cure for the virus, and you hear banging against the door. Zombies are here.

---------------------------------------------

-------------
-------------

They say nothing. They make moaning sounds and hold their arms out to grab you. There's about 5 of them and you notice that they all have bite marks and rotting flesh.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: Charlie Carlson
Bio: Charlie lived in a rich family that went to hunting trips using bows, arrows and spears.
Desc: Tall, Thin, Pale, Fit
-------------
Weapon: Hunting Spear
-------------

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Stavi
Bio: I was born in California just outside of San Diego. As I grew up I became interested in music and became a drummer.
Desc: Dark brown messy hair and brown eyes, medium build and slightly thin
-------------
Weapon: Crowbar
-------------

Can I join?

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went world wide.
-------------
-------------

I check the cameras to see how many there are

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Bio: Charlie lived in a rich family that went to hunting trips using bows, arrows and spears.
-------------
-------------

You start in your house. You hear windows shattering from zombies pounding on them. A zombie is crawling inside.

-----------------------------------------------

Name: Stavi
Bio: I was born in California just outside of San Diego. As I grew up I became interested in music and became a drummer.
Desc: Dark brown messy hair and brown eyes, medium build and slightly thin
-------------
Weapon: Crowbar
-------------

You start in your garage. Zombies are trying to break open the door, and it seems to be working. They break open a small part of the door, then a bigger one, then a bigger one. You grab your crowbar. Your car is parked in here. It's low on fuel, but you might at least be able to get out of here.

---------------------------------------------

-------------
-------------

There are three. Through a bullet-proof window, you also see two more coming. You hear a pre-recorded message: "If you're hearing this, it means some kind of virus has made it into the lab and you have two minutes to evacuate the building before the lock-down to quarantine it. 120... 119...." You'd better get out of here fast. Out the door to the left is a stairwell leading to the first floor. After that, down the hall and to the right is the exit.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

I go to the computer trying to remember the code to stop the quarantine and turn on the security turrets(many labs have them :O) "um.... i remember! ok 4729" i put in the code hoping for it to work cause if it doesnt it WILL stop the lockdown but no turrets lol and yes the turrets have a limited amount of ammo

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

Unfortunately, they changed the code. You try to guess the code, but after a few incorrect guesses another pre-recorded message comes on:

"If you are hearing this, it means you are a criminal trying to disable the lock-down so you have more time to steal things. Because of this, the lock-down will begin immediately. LOCK-DOWN INITIATED."
The exits close and you're screwed unless you can find another way out. The zombies break the door down and are walking toward you.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

I stab the zombie crawling inside, gather some supplies and escape through a window.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

Meet me the soldier who was trained in CQC specifically with short blades -_-

i cleave a zombies head clean in half while kicking another inb the face and burying the wakizashi in the thirds head then i pull it out the short blade flicking the blood off jumping back quickly looking for another weapon

scrapydukes
scrapydukes
88 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

I use my axe to kill the infected by aiming for the head.

I make sure to keep moving away from the group as I do this taking them out one at a time to keep from being surrounded.

Showing 31-45 of 324