ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse Survival RPG

324 81160
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

You are a survivor in the zombie apocalypse. Survive as long as you can or team up with NPCs and other players to create an army to end the invasion. You can set up your own small civilization or go alone and survive by yourself. You can even have kids! It's all up to you how to survive.

This is a multiplayer RPG, so players can meet other players.

Character Sheet

Name: (Something realistic)
Bio: (Short summary of your character's life)
Desc: (Physical description of your character)
-------------
Inventory: Empty(Things you carry)
Weapon: (Start with one melee weapon of your choice. It has to be realistic)
Money: 0(People still charge money to buy things)
-------------
Followers: Alone (People that help you survive)
Romance: Single (Your love relationship)
Children: None (Self-explanatory)

If there are any questions, just ask.

• 324 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I was going to start hosting this again, but then noticed the flood of people joining. There's no way I would be able to handle that many players. MoparGamer, I'm making you the official host of this thread unless I say otherwise or if people vote to kick you out. So good luck with all these people. By the way, you have yet to respond to all the other players such as Garris, scrapydukes and all the new players. You need to get to them.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

I vote to kick MoparGamer.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Well, that was quick. You haven't even started playing and you've already voted to kick him?

If anybody wants to play games by me, I will be making a thread soon with all my games.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook(I introduce myself as Eclipse)
Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went world wide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs short brown hair one blue eye one green eye caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Inventory: Empty
Weapon: Wakizashi ,Pistol (No ammo)
Money: 0
-------------
Followers: Alone
Romance: Single
Children: None

FIRE?! ok i gather all my research i had going and some sealed chemical containers that will come in handy later if you allow me oh overlord >_>

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

And here it is! All my games is one thread.

I'm allowed to advertise this because this is still technically my thread. After this I'm gone. Remember, you guys can vote to kick the current host and then vote for a new one or me. Bye!

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

@Endless Ahh thanks for official host, Feel free to advertise here anytime, As per the old payers; unless they post here i consider them inactive until they post again :P

Note: I will only be taking a maximum of 5 players.

Name: Jack Smithfild
Bio: I was a school gym teacher but now I am a docter.
Desc: Tall, light brown hair, grey eyes, neat hair and glasses
-------------
Weapon: Hospital Fire Extinguisher
-------------

You get up off the hospital floor and see a zombie eating a nurse down the hall, What do you do? (Theres 4 ways to go only the hallway with the nurse has a zombie)

Bio: Was a soldier before settling into being a scientist(i has a degree ) and he saw the telltale signs of a virus when it started happening but could do nothing but sit back and watch in his lab as it went world wide.
Desc: 6'4" 210 lbs short brown hair one blue eye one green eye caucasian, five o'clock shadow
-------------
Inventory: Research Papers, Chemicals
-------------

You collect your research and chemicals but accidentally shatter a large glass container, You then see a small army of zombies moving your way.

Looking back through the window there's a cop trying to kill 4 zombies, and his car on the other side of the zombies.

Also, you hear gunfire from Main street, Lots of it.
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

i action roll through the window (Cause soldiers are actually taught how to do that) and tell the cop that you have to sever the head or destroy the brain before attacking the zombies myself

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

I run over a spray him with the foam in the eyes and then smash him round to the head with it.

(next week I will need to be excused from rping because I am on a trip that week)

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

after the advice he immediately kills one zombie and the others follow.
He ask if you have any gas for his car or know where a Gas station is. (he wasn't bitten)

-------------
-------------

The rotting head of the zombie was no match for you, its head collapsed on impact and the zombie died, through a window you can see an overran military position, but there are a ton of zombies.

There's also the 3 other hallways, one leading to the elevator, one to the operating room and the other is the new end of the hospital.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

(next week I will need to be excused from rping because I am on a trip that week)

alright, thanks for the heads up
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

I tell him the directions to the nearest gas station and ask him if he has any spare ammo for my pistol or possibly a shotgun

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook
-------------
-------------

The Cop:
"Sorry mate; I've only got these last 2 clips and no shotgun at all, is there any chance you'll come with me to the gas station? seems like group work is a bit easier the going Solo.."

The gunfire you heard before is also dieing down, You can only hope the shooters were victorious.

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Name: Sgt. Matthew
Bio: A sergeant in the military and an expert at melee combat. Is dedicated to the martial arts.
Desc: 5'11", 175 lbs, black hair, blue eyes.
----------------
Inventory: None
Weapon: Sword
----------------
Followers: None

Can I join?

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

I think I need to either get rid of the zombies or at least secure the reception and entrance as a temporary medical camp, so I'll try and find the stairs.

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

-------------
-------------

You look around for a little while and find them at the far end of the Elevator hallway, as you walk down you find 2 zombies at the bottom, one with no legs and the other on the other side of the room.

Showing 61-75 of 324