Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Problem to log in

Posted May 6, '12 at 5:32am

Elvea

Elvea

19 posts

Hey! I've tried switching to AG3 but when I want to log in on my account, it won't let me. I've tried changing my password via the regular AG and re-typing it, it still doesn't work. Does anyone have the same problem/a solution?

Posted May 6, '12 at 10:12am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,768 posts

Hmm... i switch from AGv2 to AGv3 --> no problems, still logged in.
So i test it, log out here, switch to AGv3, log in there --> works fine, no problem.

So maybe only a lil mistype on your side?

Posted May 6, '12 at 12:29pm

Elvea

Elvea

19 posts

I tried to switch without being logged in, tried to type my password like 5 times (with and without capital letter lock), still didn't work. However, when I switch when I'm logged in, no problem at all.

Posted May 6, '12 at 6:09pm

ellock

ellock

296 posts

I seem to be able to switch back and forth freely on a whim. Maybe clear your history and cookie cache I do not know if that would/could do anything but it might help. Also what internet browser are you using? Maybe try switching to a different one.

Posted May 7, '12 at 3:11am

Elvea

Elvea

19 posts

I'm using Google Chrome... Yeah, maybe clearing my cache would help! Thank you ^^

Posted May 8, '12 at 8:08pm

omarzocco

omarzocco

275 posts

Well first of all how do you get to AG3 ? Well can we start getting AP from there ? Someond please reply to me on my page

Posted May 9, '12 at 4:22pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,707 posts

Well first of all how do you get to AG3 ? Well can we start getting AP from there ? Someond please reply to me on my page

AG3 is in Beta, and there is no way to get AP in the beta.

Reply to Problem to log in

You must be logged in to post a reply!