Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General NBA Discussion

Posted Jun 8, '12 at 10:44pm

superbob111

superbob111

471 posts

I don't know about that. I know the Thunder spanked the Celtics in the season, but lately the Celtics have stepped up their game in the last 2 games.

its obvious u didn't see game 6 of heat vs. celtics

Posted Jun 9, '12 at 11:32am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

So... game seven is here! Will Lebron step it up with a dynamic performance like in game 6? Will Wade actually do something? Will Bosh play more than ten minutes?

No one will know until after the game is played... in which I will post again, but not until then.

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 5:51pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,117 posts

So the Celtics got spanked yesterday. I guess the finals are now between OKC and the Heat. Looks like it's going to be a difficult series for OKC.

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 11:07pm

bebere

bebere

20 posts

spurs will win totally- their defensive coach is too smart

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 1:08am

superbob111

superbob111

471 posts

So... game seven is here! Will Lebron step it up with a dynamic performance like in game 6? Will Wade actually do something? Will Bosh play more than ten minutes?
No one will know until after the game is played... in which I will post again, but not until then.

yes
yes
and yes
celtics sucked in 4th
did great in 1st 2nd 3rd
IT IS heat and THUNDER

So the Celtics got spanked yesterday. I guess the finals are now between OKC and the Heat. Looks like it's going to be a difficult series for OKC.

well the match ups are easy
LeBron James vs. Kevin Durant
Dwayne Wade vs. Russel Westbrook
Chris Bosh vs. James Harden

i hoping OKC will win

spurs will win totally- their defensive coach is too smart

have u been watching the last 2 weeks of basketball cuz your a little late
its already the finals

OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 4:54am

luisc17

luisc17

20 posts

I hope OKC wins but Miami is very strong

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 6:12pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

908 posts

I think Miami is more hungry for it, but I think that OKC will win in 7 because I think they have better talent all around and they have more energy.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 8:18pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,117 posts

well the match ups are easy
LeBron James vs. Kevin Durant
Dwayne Wade vs. Russel Westbrook
Chris Bosh vs. James Harden

LeBron and Bosh have the upper hand againsts Durant and Harden, there's a reason why LeBron won finals MVP. It'll be interesting watching Wade and Westbrook go at it though.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 9:52pm

superbob111

superbob111

471 posts

I hope OKC wins but Miami is very strong

agreed

I think Miami is more hungry for it, but I think that OKC will win in 7 because I think they have better talent all around and they have more energy.

and it will be OKC's first title

LeBron and Bosh have the upper hand againsts Durant and Harden, there's a reason why LeBron won finals MVP. It'll be interesting watching Wade and Westbrook go at it though.

hmm
im thinking the opposite
well i gues it s just that i love harden and urant a lot

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 9:57pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,117 posts

hmm
im thinking the opposite
well i gues it s just that i love harden and urant a lot

I know IMO no one is better than Kobe besides Michael Jordan, but that's only because i'll always be a Laker fan. Harden is a good player, but you can't really rely on him every game. LBJ is stronger, wiser, better at clutches, and understands how his team plays better than anyone in the NBA, Durant is just more accurate in 3's than LBJ.

Reply to General NBA Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!