ForumsSupport Forumare you agree with this?can give we more point?

53 9915
swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

can give more point if we comment games?

• 53 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i like crazynaitors idea the best, it goes best with the site and still keeps spam at a minimum

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

My Opinion on the Points structure

Rating a game: 3 Armor Points
Comment: 1 Armor Points
A comment that is good but not Merit good: 5 Armor Points
Forum post: 1 Armor Point
Game Submitted: 30 Armor Points
Referral: 15 Armor Points
Merit: 30 Armor Points

The Good Comment one might be a consolation for those people who write a lot of good comments but never seem to get merits.

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

i think i vote drakorirby opinion
i just want to get 1 more point on comment
1 more point please!!!!!!!!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well too bad stop begging please, it wont get you anywhere.

well some people points are based on different things, some people may have all games submitted, all comments(majority of da people), or forum posts. If it is changed, people who are high in that count will be boosted, since the majority of the people are based on comments, then it proably wont happen and never change.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

bad idea to much spam already

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I think the current AP'S given out are fine , except the forum post.
I personally think it should give out 2 AP and not 1.
=P
But i dont really care about how much AP i have and all that stuff , im here for helping others and playing games.

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

any thing about this topic?
????
i think the best idea is.........idea

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

What I would do is:

Profile comment:1AP
FORUM comment:2AP
Game rate:2AP
Referral:10AP
Merit:30AP
Game summited:30AP

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I think it should be as follows:

Rate Game: 1 AP
Game Comment: 2 AP
Profile Comment: 0 AP
Forum Post: 2 AP
Merit: 25 AP
Referral: 5 AP
Game Submission: 25-30 AP

Reasons:
------------------
Rating a Game-
Any one person can go and rate 600 games without playing them, giving them 1200 AP right off the bat, therefore, to reduce this, I think rating games should only be worth 1 AP. They can also just randomly give it a score after playing it a little as well, further increasing the ways of 'spam'.
Game Comment-
Game comments are important, and as they are now, worth 2 AP points, if they were made 1 AP, people might not post as much, like the Forum Posts. It would also not encourage a lot of spam, since they are still getting the same amount of points, if that were taken away, people may just leave more comments to make up for it!
Profile Comment-
Everyone's said it a hundred times, "Profile Comments are Useless!". Many people spam their own profiles or others' to get points, if they received none, it would most likely die down a bit, however it would also give them a reason to spam, 'theres nothing gained'. Also, it would make a non-issue out of pointless conversations ...(haha, i just realized that made a joke!)
Forum Posts-
They're important, some at least, and it makes the community more together when people are talking on the forums. Therefore, I think they should be worth 2 AP, to encourage people to post more, hopefully helpful posts, and be more interactive with the community.
Referrals-
Well, they're very important, but I've noticed a lot of 'false referrals' lately, maybe it's the 10 points per referral, or maybe not, but if it is, then I think they need to be worth 5 AP to balance that nonsense.
*Merits should be the same, as I can't think of any reason to change them, more or less.
*Game Submitions could go either way, I will never be able to make a game, so it does not effect me, and that would be up to all those awesome game makers out there!

I think that shows my opinion well =D

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Thats the exact way they should lets hopeit happens soon.

armorfighterXg10
armorfighterXg10
44 posts
Nomad

i think we should get more points.
my opinion
-profile comments 0AP
-game comments 1AP
-game rating 1AP
-forum postes 2AP
-merits 25AP
-Referrals 5AP
-Games submitted 100AP (becouse it's hard making a game and i know i havent)-(if you dont agree it should be the raitings. the more you have the more you get, but if it goes down example. raiting is 5.0 you get 50AP if it goes up to 6.5 you 65AP) <-those idia is good

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

cool think armorfghter!!!!!!!!
i like it!!!!!

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

http://http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_68_60.60_c.jpg

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yes i know swordman....this will raise spam, sorry stop trying

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I think that the point system should stay as it is and nobody changes it That is what I say.

Showing 16-30 of 53