ForumsSupport Forumare you agree with this?can give we more point?

53 9650
swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

can give more point if we comment games?

• 53 Replies
swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

i mean like this
comment:3 point
rating games: 1 point
that all

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

Why do some of you think we shouldn't get AP for reffering people? That is just stupid.

bluestriker
bluestriker
7 posts
Nomad

You should definitely get AP for referring people, as you're bringing more traffic and popularity to the site.

As for checking somehow for comments, you could use the str_word_count function in PHP to make sure it's at least x amount of words to help eliminate those short, worthless posts.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I know there's a lot of opinions out there, but hey i'll throw my two cents in.

Rating Game:1 Ap
Commenting Game:1Ap
Prof. comments-obvious 0AP
Forum Posts-2Ap
Game Sumbissions-30-35AP
Merits-15-20AP

Reasons:
Rating a game+ Commenting on a game=2ap per game which seems fair to me
Commenting on a profile-Absolutely useless, if its merit worthy, than it can get a merit from that...
Forum Posts-While 2 ap will raise spam on here tremedously, if the number of mods was increased (i can think of like 10 ppl worthy of th position-on the forums all the time, post worthy things) and they were given the power to delete posts than it wouldn't be a problem at all. Locking is useless to me because the spammers still get those points. And the admins aren't on enough
Game Submissions- Definatly need to be higher than merits (as its harder to make it than to comment on it)
Merits-25 just seems to high to me for writing a couple paragraphs about a game...(though a lower ap would need more moderating *cough* more mods).

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but probably awhile back. Anyways, the thought of it may sound nice to people who actually don't spam, and put time and work into their comments, but it would only appeal more to spammers who secretly spam saying the same things on many games over and over, coming back to those same games every month or so, and doing it all over again.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well if you want more AP for a comment then try to get a merit its the best way to get AP if you get 20 its worth 500AP.

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

what are you talkng about kingofsleeping???????
500ap for what?????????

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

20 times 25 =500
merits times points = AP result.

yes just go for merits

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

this is my 100 post comment
and i dont know how to do merit

kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

me neither

VoltFest
VoltFest
11 posts
Nomad

It's best as it is now.

swordman
swordman
106 posts
Nomad

it is so hard to do merit

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Well there should be something about it here and in the sticky N&N and Gregs super guide to merits!

/Elastergirl\\

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, I think that would be a bad idea because of the spam problem.

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Oh yes,I forgot about all the spam AG has on games that can get really annoying for the mods if there looking for merit-worthy comments!

/Elastergirl\\

Showing 31-45 of 53