ForumsThe Tavernlets talk... soccer

273 57812
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

well here we should talk about soccer like who is your favorite player ? who is your favorite team ? you can have up to 3 players and 3 teams but if you have 3 that means you dont like 1 better than the others and i might make a chart of wich teams and players are most popular here on AG

• 273 Replies
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by just play ?
Just play soccer ?
Just play a game and not do forums ?
Or is it you just trying to get AP ?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I guess the Dutch ArmorGames users won't be posting in this thread anymore as their team just got kicked out of the EC tournament... they didn't deserve to continue though if you ask me! Maybe in 2 years when the WC is held again?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

They must and should fare better in the WC....too many swell egos and bad dressing room fights if you ask me.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I guess the Dutch ArmorGames users won't be posting in this thread anymore as their team just got kicked out of the EC tournament... they didn't deserve to continue though if you ask me! Maybe in 2 years when the WC is held again?

Ow the shame. We really sucked at the EC. I was really amazed by the team however. I don't know why but they managed to become 2nd in the WC of 2010 but didn't even get past Group Stage in the Europian Cup.
The only time they played a little good were the first 10 min against Portugal.
Besides that 10 min any amateur team could have done better.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

So I think Spain and Italy are moving on, Germany and Portugal, Then the other 2 groups I'm not so sure about. Group A I didn't see any teams that will do much like they haven't done much in the past I think that's true I might have to double check tho.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

England have really proven themselves as the underdogs of Euro2012....

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Soccer isn't ironic enough for me.

I guess I truly am proud to be an American.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

England have really proven themselves as the underdogs of Euro2012....

I truly believe Ukraine should have won that game. That goal they didn't count and all those chances they had to score. England's goalie's hands had a magnet to the ball! It was still an interesting game though.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Still would have gone through either way, even if it's 1-1. And as always, a shot that was not converted is still, never a goal.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well Ukraine definitely got cheated out of a spot in the knockout stage.

Ibrahimovic or however you spell it his goal was fantastic. My vote for goal of the cup so far, although Ballotellis or whatever from Italy was great too.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Still would have gone through either way, even if it's 1-1.

I think Ukraine would have won after that goal. They were already dominating the game and a goal would have pumped them up to try harder to look for another goal.

Ibrahimovic or however you spell it his goal was fantastic.

That was perfection. I don't know how he managed to hit such a sloppy pass.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

England's 2012 is the new Greece 2004 team. Anti-football to the max.

JiffyJosh1
JiffyJosh1
51 posts
Peasant

Don't you guys think that they should just use instant replay for the goal line? There has been soooo many goals not seen by the refs.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yes I think they should use instant replay but traditional refereeing dies hard.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Don't you guys think that they should just use instant replay for the goal line? There has been soooo many goals not seen by the refs.

Yeah that would be nice, but once a ref marks something there's no changing his mind.

Spain beat France today and I wasn't suprised. You simply can't dominate Spain with the midfield players that they have.
Showing 91-105 of 273