ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1486 247533
Freon
Freon
24 posts
Nomad

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

• 1,486 Replies
warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

im kinda half way in between because i dont believe some being or force just came outta nowhere ond just made everything. there has to be a start to everything.

FoxHawx
FoxHawx
64 posts
Nomad

Creationism for me.
I believe in God.
I am a Christian. I do not wish to debate this.
I just want to state my beliefs. No one can change them.

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Evolutionism

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Listen to this lecture if you have a chance. I think you will find it very informative.

http://www.hisdefense.org/audio/wc_001.ram

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

i goto church. i am a christian, but when i asked the reverand about this, (ive asked several from different churches) and they all disclaim anything that pretains to science.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

Can we have maybe a little support to something so we can talk more about why?

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

im no christian, thats for sure. its a quandrary though of how the universe started that could make reality and dimensions possible. i tend to think towards evolution, though, and that the universe was created by a random sequence of events. it would be nice to think matter CREATED matter, though.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

hmm... nobody is responding...
well, since we are talking about evolution, I would like to talk about it. Are humans really the peak of evolution on earth? Here is another view to consider: life on earth is constantly being reconfigured do to the survival of the fittest which allows top class animals to reproduce with each other to continue the growth of their species. Humans are the top of the food chain, they kill all. Does that mean we are the top, or are we the bottom? It might just be devolution. Progress simplified until it ends with humans killing each other until all is oblivion. Now... is that the peak, or the bottom. A cycle of life and death? maybe.

italnerd
italnerd
25 posts
Nomad

I am a very strong christian, I believe God came and died for our sins and That Jesus will come again and take all christians up to be with him in heaven

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

humans may be the peack of evolution because look at it human kinare the smartest animal on EARTH but they are initialy EXTREAMLY weak but they are very smart,and intelligence can get you to places brawn cant, humans have defeated some illnesses and will treat severe ones early im the middle ages people due to feaver got so hot they fainted only the strong survived it was more of a coma and weak man died,humans are even taking ADVANTAGE of nature so dont say they are at the bottom

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

human and chimpanzee DNA is about 95% alike they say and look at the differance the other 5% has made, who knows how we may evolve several thousand years down the line (if we havent killed each other yet that is)

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

we have killed each other so many times. is that the point of evolution? Is the point of evolution to make a species replenish so they could kill each other? it may just be DEGENERATIVE, not exponential in the terms of evolution, where humans are the last piece at the bottom of the hill.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

i blame hillary...

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

hey, hitler gets enough crap okay! leave hitler alone! she's going through a hard time, SHE'S A HUMAN! *starts to cry* leave her/him alone! he/she has to put up with this, and also, IT's but hurts from all of those pineapples bein up in there... jkjkjk

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

(its also makin fun of chris crocker)

Showing 1-15 of 1486