ForumsWEPREvolutionism or creationism

1496 130778
Freon
offline
Freon
24 posts
125

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

  • 1,496 Replies
warmech711
offline
warmech711
89 posts
335

im kinda half way in between because i dont believe some being or force just came outta nowhere ond just made everything. there has to be a start to everything.

FoxHawx
offline
FoxHawx
64 posts
60

Creationism for me.
I believe in God.
I am a Christian. I do not wish to debate this.
I just want to state my beliefs. No one can change them.

ShinigamiSama
offline
ShinigamiSama
68 posts
50

Evolutionism

DannyAG
offline
DannyAG
230 posts
1,840

Listen to this lecture if you have a chance. I think you will find it very informative.

http://www.hisdefense.org/audio/wc_001.ram

warmech711
offline
warmech711
89 posts
335

i goto church. i am a christian, but when i asked the reverand about this, (ive asked several from different churches) and they all disclaim anything that pretains to science.

fride76
offline
fride76
96 posts
40

Can we have maybe a little support to something so we can talk more about why?

Eshploded
offline
Eshploded
469 posts
60

im no christian, thats for sure. its a quandrary though of how the universe started that could make reality and dimensions possible. i tend to think towards evolution, though, and that the universe was created by a random sequence of events. it would be nice to think matter CREATED matter, though.

Eshploded
offline
Eshploded
469 posts
60

hmm... nobody is responding...
well, since we are talking about evolution, I would like to talk about it. Are humans really the peak of evolution on earth? Here is another view to consider: life on earth is constantly being reconfigured do to the survival of the fittest which allows top class animals to reproduce with each other to continue the growth of their species. Humans are the top of the food chain, they kill all. Does that mean we are the top, or are we the bottom? It might just be devolution. Progress simplified until it ends with humans killing each other until all is oblivion. Now... is that the peak, or the bottom. A cycle of life and death? maybe.

italnerd
offline
italnerd
26 posts
60

I am a very strong christian, I believe God came and died for our sins and That Jesus will come again and take all christians up to be with him in heaven

meman
offline
meman
275 posts
0

humans may be the peack of evolution because look at it human kinare the smartest animal on EARTH but they are initialy EXTREAMLY weak but they are very smart,and intelligence can get you to places brawn cant, humans have defeated some illnesses and will treat severe ones early im the middle ages people due to feaver got so hot they fainted only the strong survived it was more of a coma and weak man died,humans are even taking ADVANTAGE of nature so dont say they are at the bottom

warmech711
offline
warmech711
89 posts
335

human and chimpanzee DNA is about 95% alike they say and look at the differance the other 5% has made, who knows how we may evolve several thousand years down the line (if we havent killed each other yet that is)

Eshploded
offline
Eshploded
469 posts
60

we have killed each other so many times. is that the point of evolution? Is the point of evolution to make a species replenish so they could kill each other? it may just be DEGENERATIVE, not exponential in the terms of evolution, where humans are the last piece at the bottom of the hill.

warmech711
offline
warmech711
89 posts
335

i blame hillary...

warmech711
offline
warmech711
89 posts
335

hey, hitler gets enough crap okay! leave hitler alone! she's going through a hard time, SHE'S A HUMAN! *starts to cry* leave her/him alone! he/she has to put up with this, and also, IT's but hurts from all of those pineapples bein up in there... jkjkjk

warmech711
offline
warmech711
89 posts
335

(its also makin fun of chris crocker)

Showing 1-15 of 1496