Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Evolutionism or creationism

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 3, '08 at 3:32am

Freon

Freon

65 posts

im just opening this topic so that people can have a NICE, FREINDLY place to talk about their beliefs, i Myself believe in evolutionism

Posted Jan 3, '08 at 12:17pm

warmech711

warmech711

338 posts

im kinda half way in between because i dont believe some being or force just came outta nowhere ond just made everything. there has to be a start to everything.

Posted Jan 3, '08 at 12:22pm

FoxHawx

FoxHawx

70 posts

Creationism for me.
I believe in God.
I am  a Christian. I do not wish to debate this.
I just want to state my beliefs. No one can change them.

Posted Jan 3, '08 at 1:00pm

ShinigamiSama

ShinigamiSama

76 posts

Evolutionism

Posted Jan 3, '08 at 1:02pm

DanielMcNeely

DanielMcNeely

241 posts

Administrator

Listen to this lecture if you have a chance. I think you will find it very informative.

http://www.hisdefense.org/audio/wc_001.ram

Posted Jan 3, '08 at 4:04pm

warmech711

warmech711

338 posts

i goto church. i am a christian, but when i asked the reverand about this, (ive asked several from different churches) and they all disclaim anything that pretains to science.

Posted Jan 3, '08 at 6:42pm

fride76

fride76

139 posts

Can we have maybe a little support to something so we can talk more about why?

Posted Jan 4, '08 at 4:51pm

Eshploded

Eshploded

503 posts

im no christian, thats for sure. its a quandrary though of how the universe started that could make reality and dimensions possible. i tend to think towards evolution, though, and that the universe was created by a random sequence of events. it would be nice to think matter CREATED matter, though.

Posted Jan 4, '08 at 7:01pm

Eshploded

Eshploded

503 posts

hmm... nobody is responding...
well, since we are talking about evolution, I would like to talk about it. Are humans really the peak of evolution on earth? Here is another view to consider: life on earth is constantly being reconfigured do to the survival of the fittest which allows top class animals to reproduce with each other to continue the growth of their species. Humans are the top of the food chain, they kill all. Does that mean we are the top, or are we the bottom? It might just be devolution. Progress simplified until it ends with humans killing each other until all is oblivion. Now... is that the peak, or the bottom. A cycle of life and death? maybe.

Posted Jan 4, '08 at 7:02pm

italnerd

italnerd

30 posts

I am a very strong christian, I believe God came and died for our sins and That Jesus will come again and take all christians up to be with him in heaven