ForumsThe TavernWhere do you play on armorgames from?

41 5722
beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

I play at home, and I would at school if my mom let me. she says my laptop's too heavy.

• 41 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

This thread seems like it's getting dull. While everyone is saying "at home, or at school." Well I play AG in McDonalds...Or in the Apple Store. But seriously at home, I don't have that much of an exciting life...

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i play AG at my house, on my gaming computer (fastest thing ever) and on my 3DS (slowest thing ever)

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

I play in my dorm room. yes, Ima nerd...

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

From the computer.

No, I'm just messing around. I browse the internet with my microwave.

Made me laugh lol. Yeah I think it's safe to say the majority play from home.
CrazeOfNator
CrazeOfNator
6 posts
Nomad

Typically, I play from my own house.
When I used to play originally, I'd have played at friends or in school as well.
Since it's currently summer, it's just at friends/home.

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

I play at my house and sometimes in the computer class before that the course start and while i wait a lot after i finish the program that i need to do and i wait my colleagues to finish too.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I play on the computer that is in my kitchen

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

I play at home, and sometimes at hotels on vacations

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I play at home.

Who would play in the bathroom? xD

NotoriousJuicy
NotoriousJuicy
15 posts
Nomad

I play at home only.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I play it on like a 15Ã-20cm big iPad. Its like a touch screen laptop which one is the same thing as a touch screen phone with an internet in it. Do you think its awesome? I'm telling you, don't spend 996$ to buy suck ridiculous objects like these. Buy a normal comp. For the first two days you're going to love it. Then you're gonna understand that its the most horrible thing you've ever bought. And i play it at home. Sometimes i visit my aunt so i could play on a normal comp once a while. Oh well, guess that's it.

Showing 31-41 of 41