ForumsThe TavernPeeing in the Shower

99 21618
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I know it's a personal question, so I won't ask if you do it or not. Why shouldn't one do it though? It's kinda weird when people are around, but if no one else has to stand in it, what's the problem? Even so, you're gonna wash your feet anyway. Thoughts?

• 99 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

gross if you did you woud be walking in pee

Which indeed helps to prevent from getting "Tinea Pedis" or "Athlete's Foot" as stated before! It's never published as it's a treatment that raises the 'gross factor' a lot, but it actually works! Another good cure for it is salt water by the way, preferably sea water... but that's not the topic here, so pee away while showering I'd say! =P
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I said that about jerking it in the shower.

Quoted statement was not yours. Was a reply to Evil.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

To the question, yes, I do. It just goes down the drain and your going to wash up anyway...

@MrDayCee, you DO realize what Tinea Pedis sounds like, right?

Volltagge
Volltagge
26 posts
Nomad

It's pee and more important ... it's your pee. If you're disgusted by your own pee then what's left for ... Its steril after all and it doesnt "stick around" for hours, few second and its gone, so ...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I recently read that the ingredients that make up urine are relatively the same ones that make up tears.

I just rocked your world.

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

I don't when I have to pee and I am in the shower I get out of the shower * note I leave the shower running then I pee in the toilet and flush * note I flush twice to make sure I get it all down then I was my hands for about 1 minute to be sanitary then I get back in the shower and brush my teeth while leaving the sink on because who doesn't leave the sink on when they brush there teeth.
I think my way is what you guys should do its the best one for the environment.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

note I flush twice to make sure I get it all down

But it's pee! One flush does the trick every time!

Unless you pee rocks... but that would be excruciatingly painful!

then I was my hands for about 1 minute to be sanitary

But... you're about to get back in the shower...
ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

Ya I was my hands so the shower doesn't get all dirty

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

Well other people are going to use that shower sometime! I know that I especially hate it when my little brother and dad goes in and does it, then I have to go in right after them >_< Even though it's gone by then, still the though of it being there before.... And I'm also in charge of thoroughly cleaning the showers every couple of weeks.

Idk I guess it's ok if you don't let anybody find out!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I decided to pee in the shower after seeing this topic, and I don't know what it is, but I find it pleasantly relaxing. I almost look forward to it (I'm kidding). IDK what it is, but it is relaxing.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Sure, I see no problem with this. I have to make sure it doesn't get anywhere near the curtain though because if it dries, it ain't coming off. I have to aim for the drain.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Oh god. I just reminded myself of something hilarious: IMAGE LINKED DUE TO VIRGIN EARS/EYES!

Do that in the shower. You won't regret it.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

Funny question. If i want to pee when i am in the shower i do.

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

I do before I get in the shower, unless the need to pee strikes me when i'm already in the shower, then I do.

TronulNeWbiE
TronulNeWbiE
15 posts
Peasant

I do it if I need to do it.

But it's dirty if someone else take a shower after you, or if the person before you did it.

Showing 76-90 of 99