ForumsThe TavernPeeing in the Shower

99 21612
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I know it's a personal question, so I won't ask if you do it or not. Why shouldn't one do it though? It's kinda weird when people are around, but if no one else has to stand in it, what's the problem? Even so, you're gonna wash your feet anyway. Thoughts?

• 99 Replies
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

I do it when I'm relaxed in the shower. AKA all the time.

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I'm sure I've done it plenty of times, but never consciously. The toilet is so nearby that usually I have no problem relieving myself before I step into the shower.

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

For the record, this is a very odd conversation.

I don't think it makes you a gross person if ya do, nor do I think you are weird for not doing so. Seeing as you are already in the shower it makes sense to just go right there; you save money and the time from an inconvenience of getting out of the shower. Yet, I can understand not liking to do that since there is the possibility of walking in it.

In the end I see it as being perfectly fine as long as you clean the shower regularly as you should anyway.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i think parents should read this thread :3

but lol is there something wrong with going BEFORE taking a shower? even if you dont have to? or holding it? what are the chances that it will be so horibble you can hold it anymore just when you take a shower?

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

but lol is there something wrong with going BEFORE taking a shower? even if you dont have to? or holding it? what are the chances that it will be so horibble you can hold it anymore just when you take a shower?

If I feel it coming, beforehand, I'll go in the toilet, but holding it just ruins the experience. there's also something I like about water passing through my body, as well as over it.
NickodemisBoslatine
NickodemisBoslatine
36 posts
Farmer

Peeing on your feet prevents athletes foot

NickodemisBoslatine
NickodemisBoslatine
36 posts
Farmer

Always, peeing on your feet helps prevent athletes foot

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Don't forget jellyfish stings.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

peeing in the shower is just weird n unhealthy. i don't pee in the shower. strange thread......

What's so unhealthy about it? And none of that ''It Plugs The Shower'' baloney.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

What's so unhealthy about it? And none of that ''It Plugs The Shower'' baloney.

.......??????? someone said that? thats so.... i cant find a nicer and still accurate word... stupid?
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

I dont think you should do that. its just gross. and on a totally unrelated subject, I am watching One Piece right now. huh.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

[quote]What's so unhealthy about it? And none of that ''It Plugs The Shower'' baloney
........??????? someone said that? thats so.... i cant find a nicer and still accurate word... stupid?[/quote]
I said that about jerking it in the shower.
DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

gross if you did you woud be walking in pee

Flamingpig
Flamingpig
1 posts
Jester

Most of us are just raised that going in the toilet is proper, its not necessarily unsanitary, but for me it is just weird going in the shower.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Peeing on your feet prevents athletes foot

Yeah, I watch Two and a Half Men too.

I don't do it myself, but it seems harmless to me. Just a little unusual.
Showing 61-75 of 99