ForumsGamesbest character for strike force heros?

21 4455
fogger57
fogger57
1 posts
Peasant

who is the best character for S.F.H? you tell us!!

• 21 Replies
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

I think assassin, as his gun, Jackal is 100% accurate and when paired with a laser scope it is unbeatable. Well, thats for me anyway. I did not die with a level 23 assassin with a Jackal and scope on the final level.

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

Assassin.last sniper is beast

My assassin is level 43 and almost did all challenges with it

mightychris
mightychris
36 posts
Nomad

Assassin with a good sniper is great for picking the enemy off 1 by 1, but then Commando I think is great against groups with landmines, explosives and heavy machine guns! So I think those 2 are best

Nitrobobby
Nitrobobby
5 posts
Farmer

I go with a tank with the last shotgun. Instakill anything up close and the big guy is pretty hard to take out with the healing and defensive skills.

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

I use the tank just because he has awesome health. Then I use a high damage reducing shield like the meat shield and a good pistol. The p99 can kill in 2 or 3 shots. Plus the fast healing makes you invincible.

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

Don't we have like 7 threads of the same topic?
I like all classes equally, no favourites.

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Tank and assasin

mriteris
mriteris
5 posts
Nomad

Medic.
I really like medic with this Dragon or AK-47 and with auto heal on low hp

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

Medic, he is very helpful for difficult battles

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I used the Tank for practically most of the campaign but the sniper for the last level as I just hid at the back of one of the small ships and hit the boss in the back of the head.
I like the tank as he can take lots of hits and I <3 shotguns but the assassin is good with cloak, wait till someone passes then use a melee weapon (which in my mind should be secondaries) then use the smoke to move away from near bye enemies.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Its an Opinion, for campaign I like tank. But I like assassin for quick matches.

SillverMan
SillverMan
11 posts
Nomad

I like only commando - have the machine guns and air strike
And the assasin - the last snipers is the best

comeonnow
comeonnow
17 posts
Bard

i like medic, idk why, probably because it's balanced, the killstreaks kinda suck though
and the best for this class i think is the 'Dragon' powerful, accurate, and high rate of fire (just click the mouse button rapidly)

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

I use Commando with Ammo Feed with the best LMG I have. You can just keep shooting away, and not reload.

ImAdmin
ImAdmin
20 posts
Nomad

I used Commando for half of the campaign and the other half I used assassin. They are very helpful on the last battle against the boss because you can just snipe his head with the Jackal. Well that is what I did and it was fairly easy. I did also beat the whole campaign with the medic. They are not so good at start but they come in handy at the end. Tanks I don't really like because of their guns and shields but I could understand why so much people like them and beat the campaign with them.

Showing 1-15 of 21