ForumsGamesBloons tower defense vs Kingdom rush.

26 19681
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Post whitch game do you think is better. Kingdom rush or BloonsTD 5?

I kinda like BTD5 better.

• 26 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

What do you think could be the better game BTD 6 or KR2 ?

Depends. Both could bomb and really suck. Both could be really great.

Probably KR2 I will like more. It will have more upgrades and towers but the same gameplay that I think makes it better then BTD.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Kingdom rush:
1) Story
2) Sword battles (my type)
3) Music is better

BTD5:
1) More towers
2) Special agents
3) Freeplay mode
4) Bigger action (when you are on like 45 round or higher, you don't hear the music, only bloons popping whitch is kinda cool though)

rapidblaze
rapidblaze
15 posts
Peasant

I like kingdom rush better because it is a game that inherits my genre and also its gameplay and voice is very high quality and ananimate

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

I love BTD and I also like Kingdom Rush but in my personal opinion Bloons Tower Defense is alot better because there are so many upgrades and towers to choose from

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Kingdom rush seems a bit over-rated to killersup.Sure,it is a great game.The ammount of time that killersup has been put into that game pales in comparison to BTD5.BTD5 has many kinds of unlockable upgrades for your towers when they are used.Since it is hard to use every single tower in one game though it gives great replay value.Kingdom rush however tends to have very little replay value because the only reason you would replay it would be to get more stars.In kingdom rush,if you don't have a certain type of tower in play you will usually die very fast.In BTD5 however multiple strategies can be used to defeat a leval.

those are the reasons why killersup likes BTD5

kapteeniboom
kapteeniboom
9 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush is one of the best TDs I've played, but I think it lacks some features that are in BTD5. Like speed button, tower statictics and also there is lots of fewer tower types.
Gameplay is more fun in KR in my opinion, but replay value is not that good. Storyline and graphics are nice in KR.

Tough decision, but I like Kingdom Rush little more.

PwNeD96
PwNeD96
67 posts
Nomad

BTD5 is better, much more fun then Kingdom Rush.

SillverMan
SillverMan
11 posts
Nomad

I like BTD5 because have more towers,but Kingdom Rush have more enemys
But BTD5 is my favorite

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Oh, I never realised that Kingdom Rush had more enemies, this would also be a good reason for those who like KR better.

I_WANNA_BE_DA_GUY
I_WANNA_BE_DA_GUY
1 posts
Nomad

What do you think could be the better game BTD 6 or KR2 ?

Answer : BTD 6, always for BTD games, i like them more because of reverse mode, freeplay mode, a whole BUNCH of towers, a LOT of upgrades, a big amount of maps, constant updates, amazing graphics, extremer bosses than KR, more places to put them, water towers COMPLETELY beat ALL of the KR towers, abilities, CO-OP mode, ranking up, and finally... best of all... MOAR AND MOAR OF THE GAMES (including : bloons super monkey, bloons monkey city etc.)

erion_demiri
erion_demiri
1 posts
Nomad

kingdom rush by a long shot. Its just the most iconic TD game of all time and nearly half of top ten TD games are influenced by kingdom rush. it is much more epic than bloons, i mean what is so epic about a game which is to pop balloons? Yes i know bloons has a bigger variety of towers (monkeys and other stuff), but kingdom rush has a much bigger variety of unique enemies, which makes the game much interesting , harder and fun. And unlike bloons, kingdom rush has an actual story, like literally a story. kingdom rush is much better, influential and more epic than bloons will ever be

Showing 16-26 of 26