ForumsGamesChallenges In Strike Force Heroes?

35 7103
WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

ARE THEY REALLY CHALLENGES? NOW ALL MY HEROES ARE AROUND LVL 12-13.AND IVE COMPLETED 7 ALREADY LOL~
BTW, ANYONE HAS ANY BETTER STRATEGIES THAT HELP US FIGHT THE CHALLENGES?

• 35 Replies
Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

Sfh is easier then raze

jakiemane
jakiemane
2 posts
Nomad

nice game i think

Coco_Tero
Coco_Tero
2 posts
Nomad

Para conseguir los desafios secretos:

(human plug): coge el mapa cavernas y quedate un rato encima del chorro hasta que en la parte superior derecha te salga el desafio completado

waterwings: ponte a jugar en el mapa Village y quedate agachado en las aguas mirando hacia bajo hasta que mueras ahogado, asi completaras el segundo desafio del juego.

Embarasing!: ponte en el mapa foundry con el killstreak surge. espera a que tengas disponible el killstreak i tirate desde arriba cuando caiga la lava con el killstreak puesto, tendremos el tercer desafio del juego completo.

Detective: ponte en campaña, el desafío estará en la quinta misión ahí debes ir a una zona negra y agacharte adelanta asta que caigas donde haya un un cadáver del profesor, ponte delante suyo y míralo. tendremos los cuatro desafíos secretos del juego completado de STRIKE FORCE HEROES

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

To get the secret challenges:

(human plug): take the map and stay awhile caves above the jet until right at the top you leave the challenge completed

waterwings: start playing on the map Village and stay crouched in the waters facing low until you die drowned, so will complete the second challenge of the game.

Embarasing!: Put on the map with the killstreak foundry arises. wait till you get the killstreak i tirate available from above when the lava fall with killstreak post, we will challenge the third complete game.

Detective: please campaign, the challenge will be in the fifth mission trip should go to a black area and bending forward till you fall where there is a body of the teacher, stand before him and look at him. have the four challenges completed game secrets STRIKE FORCE HEROES

Translated your comment with google translate, you are not allowed to post in languages other than English in the forums and game comments.

~~~Darth Caedus
WaterFire
WaterFire
9 posts
Jester

Using assain with the best sniper will do the job (with shadow blind)
Unless you are in the level fighting nijia

Showing 31-35 of 35