ForumsGamesChallenges In Strike Force Heroes?

35 7102
WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

ARE THEY REALLY CHALLENGES? NOW ALL MY HEROES ARE AROUND LVL 12-13.AND IVE COMPLETED 7 ALREADY LOL~
BTW, ANYONE HAS ANY BETTER STRATEGIES THAT HELP US FIGHT THE CHALLENGES?

• 35 Replies
4 posts
Nomad

how do you pass number 13?

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

To get the challenges just follow these guidelines:
1. Human plug - In the level when you first fight the infected, there is a fountain. Stand over it until you get the achievement.
2. Embarrassing - Activate a kill streak (one that last a long time) and kill yourself by jumping into the lava on foundry. You must get hit by the lava being poured down and not by the lava at the bottom.
3. Detective - In the siege under mission, turn right at the beginning, crouch and move to the right and into the black bit and you should fall into the room.
4. Water wings - go to any map with water, crouch so your head is under the water and wait until you die.
PS. There is no need to put caps lock on Iloveracers it just makes you look like a fool.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

In "Hide and Seek", I basically use the Assassin with the AWP and camp at the bottom of the map. When an enemy comes and is not looking at me, I shoot them in the head and keep repeating the process with other enemies. But note this, I didn't bother with the Tank enemies since they can survive a shot to the head, especially when they have a shield with them. Maybe Vital Sight might help with that, but I haven't used it in that challenge level.

@BritHennerz: The challenges the other users were talking about aren't the achievement challenges, but the challenges that you see when you click Play, then Challenges (between Campaign and Quick Match) and then you see the level select.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Ah sorry my bad.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

The last challenge wasn't the hardest for me. I think the hardest was 11 or 13.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Last challenge wasn't as bad as Self-Experiments. God, that was a horribly difficult challenge. With luck and a randomly good gun called the XM29 OICW, I beat these evil scientists.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

How do you beat the challenge 8?

wolffe23
wolffe23
9 posts
Nomad

when you go to customize your soldier there are colors. i want to be the color i have selected to play in quick match but it will only let me be the blue. is there a way to be the color you selected?

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

@wolffe23
If you play in teams then you can only be blue and enemies can only be red. If you play not in teams then there will be the color you selected.

wolffe23
wolffe23
9 posts
Nomad

oh ok thanks jeff1999

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Hey guys! I just beated the 15th challange. Where you ave to fight level 60 tank and level 60 commando with a machine gun. I used my assassin with the strongest sniper weapon (I think it's called AWP) and a blur as a skill. Because here what you need is a very strong one-hit damage. Let's just say high damage low ammo. Because of two reasons:
1) you will die a lot
2) there are two places with those ammo packs
So the fight is in facility and try to go for Justin because he has lower health. If Mike charges at you try to kill him from as long distance as possible so he can't reach you. I didn't use any killstreaks, but a full radar would be nice. Don't use the smoke bomb because it gets you to a random place where there could be one of them. Soo have you got any other questions?

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

For Self-Experiment, use assassin with the smoke bomb. Get two kills, touch the case, use the killstreak and hope you teleport back to your side of the map.

For Angry Golfers, there's a small spot on the left edge of the ship where you can safely shoot them. If you run out of ammo, fall off so they don't get the kill.

Uksu
Uksu
5 posts
Nomad

I have clear game and chanelges and medals,but i come next day play same game profile is deleted/restarted!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm now angry!

4 posts
Nomad

completed whole game so happy

Showing 16-30 of 35