Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Strike Force Heroes Complete Walkthrough

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 5:34pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,208 posts

smoke bomb is useless, as you just move somewhere else, maybe right in front of one of the commandos or tanks. with helicopter it doesn't reveal you and you can just walk right up to them.

p.s. the awp can kill anyone in hide and seek in one shot, you might need to hit the head and it doesn't include tanks.

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 7:05pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

But you need to kill five people before you can get the helicopter so you have to take Five Chances of dieing just so you can take a chance to kill some one else , rather stupid in my opinion but if it works for you go for it. And sorry I couldn't understand the last part.

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 7:39pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,208 posts

the other kill streaks don't work as well, i guess you could try surge

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 3:36am

PMLS18

PMLS18

38 posts

Attack Chopper and Air Strike purposely don't work at indoor maps, which are Foundry and Facility.

Posted Aug 21, '12 at 9:43pm

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

Yes ,you are correct.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 12:36pm

Armoredbossman

Armoredbossman

15 posts

Very well done, man

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 6:00am

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

actualy that helped alot

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:54am

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

Well thanks.It helped me beat the whole game.Maybe you could put the secret achievements on here.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 8:30pm

Roxxar123

Roxxar123

59 posts

Secret achievements? Anyone want a guide? I can help:

*SPOILERS, if you wanna figure out the achievements yourself*

Human Plug: Quick Match: In the Caverns map, there should be a water spout. Block it by standing on it. Should be unlocked after like, 10-15 seconds.

Waterwings: Quick Match: In the Village map, go down to the floor. Duck(hold "s") so you are under the water. You should be losing health gradually. Die underwater to get it.

Embarrassing!: Quick Match: Beforehand, equip the Surge killstreak. Go to the Foundry level; you should see the pouring lava. Use the killstreak and DIE in the lava while using it. You should get it.

Detective: Campaign: In Campaign level 5, Siege Under, you should be deployed atop the building. Go to the right rather then the left. There should be a secret vent that leads to a different room. You should get it then.

Hope I helped?

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 7:25pm

dragondino97

dragondino97

12 posts

-_- did you just tell everyone how to get the achivements! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Strike Force Heroes Complete Walkthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!