ForumsGamesRaze, Raze 2, or Strike Force Heroes? Which is your favorite?

49 16805
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I think Raze 2 is the best because you can choose from a wide selection of guns and you can move easily. But now there is a glitch so its harder to fight. But i Still think Raze 2 is the best.

So what do you think?

• 49 Replies
NinjaOnABudget
NinjaOnABudget
4 posts
Peasant

Raze 2. I just think its awesome to play XD

Andrew_Gamer
Andrew_Gamer
28 posts
Nomad

Strike Force Heros is better for me.
http://www.free-online-web-games.com/obr/nahled/strike-force-heroes_notdoppler.jpg
This is more real than raze 2
http://gamesmovie.ru/uploads/posts/2012-11/1353428133_1351347824_raze-2_4.jpg

stickupkid97
stickupkid97
17 posts
Nomad

Raze 2. No doubt about that. Raze is very close behind though.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

All games are good, but I had the most fun with Strike Force Heroes.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

I preferred Strike Force Heroes a lot more than the Raze series.

Mathrox_123
Mathrox_123
17 posts
Nomad

I enjoy all 3 raze 2 is way better than 1 and SFH is a great game but i rank Raze 2 over it

Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts
Nomad

I prefer SFH more than Raze 2. I like it because it's more modern, and has better graphics. Also, I love the different classes.

dragondino97
dragondino97
12 posts
Blacksmith

RAZE 2 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but sfh 2 is coming out soon and the features are amazing except theress no multiplayer....

LordPickle105
LordPickle105
3 posts
Farmer

Tough choice between SFH and Raze 2, but I'm gonna have to go with Strike Force Heroes. The class choices, funner gameplay (in my opinion), and cool customization options that make it better for me.

LilMcNasty
LilMcNasty
1 posts
Nomad

Imo Raze2 wins due to the better options for alteration. In the end we all play for the variation and customization not how pretty the game looks.

sleepyeye
sleepyeye
11 posts
Nomad

Raze one because its glitch free and pretty good story Raze 2 is exactly the same in my opinion so y I put it behind Raze? because Raze is just better I don't really know why! : )

callum4778
callum4778
4 posts
Nomad

stike force heroes is the best because the campaign is awsome the scenes are awsome great graphics and you get classes with diffrent weapons raze is rubbish raze 2 is really good but strike force hereos is the best

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Raze2

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is better than strike force heroes, but I think that Strike force heroes 2 is going to be good too since i saw the first campaign mission. It was awesome!

WilliamTheWings
WilliamTheWings
34 posts
Peasant

what makes me real enjoy raze 2 is the kill bonuses! In SFH there is only headshots but there are more in raze 2
hope raze 3 appears soon!

Showing 31-45 of 49