Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Marriage

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 7:31am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

You basically just said everyone is an atheist or a theist. Who else would be left to make said statement if you've categorized and ruled out everyone already?

what??? its obvious the world devides into theists and atheists. can you think of anything else? thats exactly my point. he said that since atheists made that statement its "unfair". the only other group of people that would make a statement like that CAN ONLY be theists so his reason for saying this statement isnt valid is pretty pointless.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 8:01am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,871 posts

Knight

what??? its obvious the world devides into theists and atheists. can you think of anything else? thats exactly my point. he said that since atheists made that statement its "unfair". the only other group of people that would make a statement like that CAN ONLY be theists so his reason for saying this statement isnt valid is pretty pointless.

Agnostics. Deist. Even Transtheists. But we're going too far with this...

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 1:02pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

because of such mind set you ppl are having a dengerously low birth rate.

not my problem realy.
a friend of my has 6 kids (he is not religious he just likes kids and can afford having so many)
so i think we balanced it =P

anyway why would it be dangerous?
my country is already overpopulated. less new people is more a possitive thing then negative. we don't need more people we would even be better of whit less
a usual country of the size  of the netherlands has about 5 mill people. but the netherlands is already almost hitting the 17 mill people.
it's in no way dangerous for us.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 3:52pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

not my problem realy.
a friend of my has 6 kids (he is not religious he just likes kids and can afford having so many)
so i think we balanced it =P

anyway why would it be dangerous?
my country is already overpopulated. less new people is more a possitive thing then negative. we don't need more people we would even be better of whit less
a usual country of the size  of the netherlands has about 5 mill people. but the netherlands is already almost hitting the 17 mill people.
it's in no way dangerous for us.

I meant whole europe

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 9:23pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,673 posts

Knight

Agnostics. Deist. Even Transtheists.

Agnostic is a completely different dichotomy. Deism would still be a from of theism. transtheism just doesn't make much sense, it's like saying ones position is beyond yes or no to a yes or no question.

Okay sorry I can't of how I can turn this back on topic... So later.

Posted Jun 21, '12 at 11:57pm

Zee_

Zee_

16 posts

i don't like gay marriage i'll say that i think its kind of strange. However i think it should be aloud, its something you should be able to do if you want to get married to the same sex. All in all i think its strange and kind of wrong but its something you should be able to do if you want to.

Reply to Marriage

You must be logged in to post a reply!