Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Nik Wallenda walks over Niagra Falls and makes history!!!

Posted Jun 19, '12 at 8:22pm

CheapCheep

CheapCheep

170 posts

I can honestly say, without a doubt, I would be WAY to scared to tightrope across Niagra Falls! Well, congrats Nik!

Posted Jun 19, '12 at 11:20pm

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

What's with the big deal about safety? It's not really exciting if he doesn't risk dying.

There's my three and four nineteenths cents.

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 10:07pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

I thought it was kind of boring. I only watched it because I had absolutely nothing else to do. It was cool, but I don't think it was that spectacular. And the announcer's were weird. They kept talking about random stuff from his past.

i thought it was ok
but i expected more

I can honestly say, without a doubt, I would be WAY to scared to tightrope across Niagra Falls! Well, congrats Nik!

also imagine thinking of your family members who died wirewalking
i think 4 of his family mebers died wire walking

What's with the big deal about safety? It's not really exciting if he doesn't risk dying

yah i agree
that would of brought up the level
he was mad he had to use it

There's my three and four nineteenths cents.

what does that mean??????????????????????????????????

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 10:41pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,830 posts

I actually thought it was going to be done without a safety harness. Tuned in to watch him cross Canada around the twenty minute mark and was disappointed to see he had a safety harness. Then I tuned out.

Posted Jun 21, '12 at 12:35pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

also imagine thinking of your family members who died wirewalking
i think 4 of his family mebers died wire walking

then think that it is impossible to happen to you because you have safety on. unlike the others.

Posted Jun 21, '12 at 4:21pm

thaboss

thaboss

882 posts

I actually thought it was going to be done without a safety harness. Tuned in to watch him cross Canada around the twenty minute mark and was disappointed to see he had a safety harness. Then I tuned out.

He didn't WANT to. It was the only way that the news channel (was it ABC?) would broadcast it. If he hadn't worn a harness the channel wouldn't have broadcasted it and only like 1000 people would have seen it happen. If he had taken it off mid-walk they would have cut off the viewing. It wasn't because he wimped out or anything...

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 12:10am

Zee_

Zee_

16 posts

oh halfway over, the station carrying it blacked out and i never knew he made it over until the next day screw you ABC

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 7:57pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

yah he didn't want it

then think that it is impossible to happen to you because you have safety on. unlike the others.

yah but still
its not they dying part
its the achievement part

(was it ABC?)

yes

He didn't WANT to. It was the only way that the news channel (was it ABC?) would broadcast it. If he hadn't worn a harness the channel wouldn't have broadcasted it and only like 1000 people would have seen it happen. If he had taken it off mid-walk they would have cut off the viewing. It wasn't because he wimped out or anything...

TV is not allowed to show people dying

Reply to Nik Wallenda walks over Niagra Falls and makes history!!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!