Jan 7, 2011
****Update v.13b - Support for User Made Levels****
Humanity is at a turning point. Infinite energy crystals have been found on another planet and you have to fight to take control of it.
Unlock weapons and maps as you progress to expand the game as you play.
Current Version: v1.3b
If you do not see the version 1.3b in the top right corner of the screen, please clear your browser cache or push refresh.
• For support and bug report, use this forum thread:
• If you are having trouble seeing the buttons to start the game, your Flash Player may be outdated. Download the latest version here!
- Several bug fixes
- Removed the AGI saving, you might lose your save data if you didn't play v1.1 but you won't have save game crash anymore
- Fixed a small collision bug that would block you in the map snowy death on the middle platform
- Fixed some achievements bug with the number of kills. Go in the achievements screen to get your achievement if you have enough kills.
- Made the collisions more stable (you should not fall through the map anymore)
- Made the loading more stable when loading from your account
- Playing while logged on will also save locally
- Changed a part on the mother ship (space ship in green levels) where it was hard to get in a door because you were getting blocked.
- Enemies holding your flag will move a bit slower (makes it easier to take it back)
You can change the controls in the main menu.
S: Pick up things
E: Give orders
R: View Scoreboard
Q: Switch weapons
SPACE: Use adrenaline
Esc: Pause the game
|1||DARKSNEIK||12 hours ago||1,334|
|No scores yet. Be the first!|
|Sorry, it appears that an error has occurred.|