ForumsThe Tavernnegiborse love making kareoki partis {full volum}

11 1485
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

does anyone else expirience something close to it? its just like hell! note: they are not good singers. i hear them right now. they just ruining songs, and even worse, try to sing the songs of you-know-who. blahhhh.....

you cant say anything, its there right, but god dammet, some peoples have to wake up the next day! and they keep doing it once a week or even more!

god they are horrible! i keep hear them while writing! tried to sing adle, now i cant even recognize what they sing.

oh god, i will start belive in you, just make it stop!!!

thanks for listening guys... a good place to throw my agony......

• 11 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Earplugs. They are a magical device that stops you from having to listen to stuff like that. You should try them.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds like it's time for someone to host an all-night dance party!

Or you could just get one of your more threatening-looking acquaintances to tell 'em to keep it down...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Well, either do like daleks said and block the sound, with earplugs or my favourite would be to listen to your own music with headphones...

... or you go over to their place and ask if you can sing along. Make sure there's enough beer available, and have a nice evening.
(I don't recommend this alternative if they do it every evening )

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

note: they are not good singers

When you're drunk that really doesn't matter to you.

you cant say anything, its there right, but god dammet, some peoples have to wake up the next day! and they keep doing it once a week or even more!

If it really bothers you just call the cops. You'll be a party pooper though.

My neighbors know how to party and party up to like 4 a.m. I kind of got use to listening to all the loud music in the weekends.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The problem I have with earplugs is that when I sleep with them on, the wax builds up at an unbelievably fast pace and I wake up with a swamp in each ear.

What I do when there are loud people noising up the place and I want to sleep through it is I turn on the fan at full blast and turn the TV to the white noise channel at a high volume. It may sound like torture but it's actually fairly relaxing given the circumstances.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

What you do is: A) call the cops, above mentioned, or B) join the fun.

All things must be in balance. Give them an equal dose of your gravel-hacksaw singing voice!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/bass.png

Now all you need to do is figure out how to construct the system.

But seriously though, earplugs. Or even better, headphones. You know, a nice Turtle Beach X1. Doesn't have to be the expensive kind.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Join the party, slip some horse tranquilizer in everyone's drinks, enjoy a good night's sleep.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

ok, i see you dont understand.

i am not a grumpy old man. its a family party, not a 'open to all'. plus, i hate most of them {maybe i am a grumpy old man?}.

[and, just to make it clear, the singers are from the age of 8-14, 35+}. kareoke is not yet a big hit in Israel.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

oh lol didnt read to the end your comment DrElmer...

i do have some anti-tics poitoon, who need to be put in a 1 littler to 500 litter water. does that will do the trick?

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

go over to there party start singing then "Accidently" pour your beer all over the karaoke machine/microphone ruin the machine say sorry then go home and hope they dont hold a grudge

(XD)

Showing 1-11 of 11