ForumsWEPRReligion Poll

140 35289
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

***I am a Catholic, and I know there are a lot of haters out there, so if you don't like me because I am a proud Catholic, you can leave.***

I am a proud Catholic (as it says above) .

This topic will be (hopefully) a vote to see what percentage of the users on ArmorGames are part of the following religions:
Christians,
Muslims,
Jews,
Buddhists,
Hindus, (and other religions) . I hope no one here will make fun of anyone else, and I respect anyone who is my religion, and/or who is a different religion then me.

Please list below in your comment if you are part of any of the religions placed above, and if you are part of a religion not placed above. No trolling people because of there religion. If I see it, you may be reported to a mod.

Thanks!
-Mickeyryn

• 140 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Hello, you got it wrong. I am not Atheist, but an Agnostic Atheist, who has Buddhist tendencies, so put me half half for those new categories.

And my point for that? That religion is so diverse instead of the literal way so many people see it. It's dynamic, in some senses, still relevant if it can be adapted with the times, and should not be swallowed whole without contemplation.

So, please change it. I feel miffed that my religious views are not treated with accorded decorum.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

As it was expected, this has turned into a religion war. Catholic, by the way.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

and rabbit, wtf chillz isnt even resl so just shut up dummy. if you actually think he is real go back to first grade numbskull

Now I hope Chillz is genuinely friendly... I have a gut feeling though that he is not.....

http://j.wigflip.com/uFRFo9jR/roflbot.jpg

*facepalm*

Chalk one up for the Satanists while I'm here, and I can't find the strength to argue in this forum now, Bronycon awaits.

However, I thank the people who have helped my name stray from the riddling words of Catholic hate, I wuv woo!

-Chillz
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Well, I'm Christian, (but I respect everyone). I have no clue what everyone is argueing about right now, so I will check back in later.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

...How many people where killed in your school exactly?

Sorry I haven't been able to reply, our town's power went out.

It was a school that my teacher used to teach at.
He didn't say how many were killed, it's just that he had to attend a class on the Satanist community.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

He didn't say how many were killed, it's just that he had to attend a class on the Satanist community.

....He told you they randomly murder each other, but did not give any numbers? What school was this? I am sure that if multiple people really died, it would be simple finding the facts.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

....He told you they randomly murder each other, but did not give any numbers? What school was this? I am sure that if multiple people really died, it would be simple finding the facts.

No, no. Not each other, but a person who sees a broken, upside-down cross as an "initiation" procedure.
It was a school in Virginia. He didn't specify which.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Well, since Mickeyryn has become inactive on this page I think that I will post the new Poll chart:

Atheist----------------7
Christian--------------5
Catholic---------------3
Agnostic/Mixed---------3
Jewish-----------------2
Dark-Lord (Satanist)---2
Muslim-----------------1
Wiccan-----------------1
Pastafarian------------1

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Agnostic.

Agnostic/Mixed---------3

Need I remind that agnostic isn't a position of belief?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/atheistjokes/nb2mO.jpg
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Christian--------------5
Catholic---------------3

Catholics are all Christian. All Christians aren't Catholics. Catholicism is a sub-religion of Christianity.

Christianity--------------8
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Fatal mistake.

It should be,

Catholics are all Christian. Christians aren't all Catholics. Catholicism is a sub-religion of Christianity.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

does any1 know if a gnostic atheist is possible?

not believeing in god but claiming that there is proof. =S

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Maybe claiming proof of a past deity but not believing there is one to worship in present time.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

does any1 know if a gnostic atheist is possible?

'Claiming proof exists' in this case is not restricted to the existence of a deity. For instance, a gnostic atheist is someone who doesn't believe in a deity and claims there is proof that there is no deity.

You have to adapt the 'gnostic' and 'agnostic' part to whether the person is theist or atheist, that's why, as Mage said, it isn't a position of belief in itself. It's more of an attitude, a part only of the belief.

---
On an unrelated note, I read recently that druidism is now an officially accepted religion. That would add to the list nicely, don't ya think? Oh, and no Jedi here yet?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I find it funny that I am an agnostic atheist, and that the color they have in that area is my favorite color...

Showing 46-60 of 140