ForumsThe TavernWhy Armor Games?

37 6409
Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

I've been curious why so many people such as myself choose Armor Games over other gaming websites. What's your guys opinion on why you choose AG?

• 37 Replies
Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

Reason: The games rock! duh

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

Its awesome! but for a more in-depth answer..... It has an easy-to-read setup, Awesome games, and is da best. not to in depth i guess....

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Because it was the first gaming site I felt like getting an account on. But I have stayed because I like the community and AG has good games.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

cuz my friend was on it

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

It's not every day you find a site with great games AND a great community... naturally I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be a part of a site like this!

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

It may not have the most games, but it certainly has the best. Game sites like AddictingGames or Miniclip pride themselves in having huge amounts of games, but the majority of those games will probably suck. Armor Games isn't like that. They have quality flash games.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

T-t-t-t-t-the Brick Wallllll.

That was the only reason I joined. Then I stayed because I was bored.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Let's see. I found a website. Saw it had cool games. Played some. Made an account. Wrote Spamfics and Trollfics. Had fun.

There you go.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Almost all of the good games I would play on other sites are also on Armorgames so why not just play on AG.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Nowadays it's because of the forums and my Shell Shock Live data. They may be in a slump right now, but it appears some people are trying to make them more interesting. When I first created my account it was because some people on Exit Path said I should, and this is the only site where you can access the multiplayer portion of that game I believe. The only other gaming site I use is Kongregate. I don't like any of the others because they either don't have forums or I dislike the layout.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

ON-TOPIC: I like Armor Games because of Exit Path and Armor Points.

OFF-TOPIC: And I also like Pogo.com as well.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I originally came because of Gemcraft Labyrinth. I think I have stayed because the games are awesome, I've been playing for almost a year, and have never gotten a virus from here. And I like that you can meet people and talk to them too. There aren't a whole lot of advertisements, and the mods make sure there is minimal spamming/trolls/whatever you want to call them.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I came for the games, stayed for the community.

I used to go on here a ton 5-6 months ago, but now I really only go on when Reddit's down or I feel like playing a game or two. Maybe reply to some topics. Today, my precious Reddit's on downtime, so here I am. Welcome your lord.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

So I could rate games and leave my feedback. And I was bored.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well I like AG because of the games and profile page but at first I never knew that there was a profile page so I just stayed here once I knew about the profile page so I'm here now

Showing 1-15 of 37