superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

so are the pirates

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Haha! The Giants are still in this. We can beat the Reds. Don't stop believing!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

man theey are doing amazing

so are the pirates

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001706661/2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

I want it to be a Yankees/Giants World Series. That would be interesting.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Giants fans want a Giants/A's World Series, without the earthquake but with the Giants winning, of course. Looks like the A's will win today too.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The Tigers are a tough team Gantic. I dont know about that one. The A`s really only got in because the Rangers chocked.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I want it to be a Yankees/Giants World Series.

No no no...Yankees/Nats...top dog vs new dog
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The A`s really only got in because the Rangers chocked.

The A's still would have made the wild card. And maybe, just maybe, would have beaten the Orioles.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

8-3 with Lincecum kicking some butt! If the A's can win tonight as well, we're one more game closer to another Bay Bridge series.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Giants fans want a Giants/A's World Series, without the earthquake

That's not possible. You can't have a Giants/A's World Series without an earthquake. That's like eating a hamburger without the bun.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The A's still would have made the wild card. And maybe, just maybe, would have beaten the Orioles.

Yeah, but then they would have had to play the Yankees. No matter how you look at it, the odds would be stacked against Oakland.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

And the A's beat the Tigers! Giants and A's are both going for the fifth game. Matt Cain will pull the Giants through for a win.

That's not possible. You can't have a Giants/A's World Series without an earthquake. That's like eating a hamburger without the bun.

If there's an earthquake, then the A's will win, and the Giants just can't let that happen, especially since the Giants kicked the A's butt this year.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The A's go against verlander today.... Good luck with that A's/Giants series
I hope the A's win, they are easier for the Yankees to beat.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Go Reds not the Giants! Come on we were two games up but now San Francisco is coming back strong and Johnny Cueto also got hurt in the first game so he can't pitch today.... hopefully the Reds can pull one through!

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Posey gets us in! O-Bye-O to Ohio! Cain and Latos did good right up until the 4th.

I'm not sure how well the A's batting will fare against Verlander, but if the A's rise up and beat the Tigers (which I'm sure they will), then we might get to see a matchup of the lowest paid and highest paid AL teams.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My guesses as of mid season for the final four were giants, pirates, Yankees and tigers. Well, the pirates didn't work out, but.....

Showing 16-30 of 40